Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those going to Danny ...Who want Sasha/diggs CD post here

soldado

The CD is HOT! Nice DarkHouse ...you can tell when the DJ's change off...The musik is outa hand... If from some reason the copy u get has to much or to little base or not enough highs let me know I'll Tweak it for u and re burn it...I have gotten really good with mp3's. If u want anything Download and burned to a CD...Let me know

P.S.

I havent chilled with CP lately, and it seems that there are alot of new faces ...So come find me....Ill be chilling around George and D7...... Last thing do u all want me to bring the CD's inside or meet up before we go inside? Let me know how you all want to handle this

Soldado, I'm guessing that the S&D set you have is from the LA show last November. Its been making the rounds on Audiogalaxy. There cannot be a S&D NYE set since Sasha was in LA and Diggers was in Australia! I haven't heard your MP3 obviously, but the supposed NYE Sasha set on audiogalaxy was taped with Sander K. at the Giant NYE afterparty. And, those actually at Giant are pretty sure its not labelled correctly, as no one who has heard that mp3 remembers it sounding like that on NYE!

Cool Maybe you are right chk out the link let me know ,,

http://d2k.dedserver.org/index2.php

Well they took it off already ....but thats where i got it from

"

the sasha & digweed 2 hour set that aired on mtv2 new years eve @ 6 am is now available to download free at -http://d2k.dedserver.org/index2.php

im sure many of you already have this but i just wanted to push it on this messageboard cuz it is an unbeliveable set that everyone needs to have !! its even broken up into 7 sections for maximum burning easibility. get it now cuz next week it will be taken down !! peace"

Originally posted by cool1g

Soldado, I'm guessing that the S&D set you have is from the LA show last November. Its been making the rounds on Audiogalaxy. There cannot be a S&D NYE set since Sasha was in LA and Diggers was in Australia! I haven't heard your MP3 obviously, but the supposed NYE Sasha set on audiogalaxy was taped with Sander K. at the Giant NYE afterparty. And, those actually at Giant are pretty sure its not labelled correctly, as no one who has heard that mp3 remembers it sounding like that on NYE!

I know they were in different places- Sasha in LA, and Diggers in Aussie, but I also heard that they pulled off some "via satellite" shit just for MTV?

Joey, now that i know where Soldado got the MP3 from, it is the November 2001 LA show. its a great mix.

That mp3 is the audio to what was shown on MTV2 on NYE. there was no satellite hookup between the two on NYE. remember that australia is like 15 hours ahead of LA, so if Sasha was spinning at midnite NYE in LA, it would have been something like 3 pm Jan 1st in Australia!

FYI, the Sasha/Sander supposed NYE mix posted on dk2 is the one that us who were at that party in LA have listened to...and we believe that its not from NYE.

my advice: skip the Sasha/Sander NYE mix and just download the Sasha/Digweed mix.

Its 10:00 SoldadoNation has offically closed for the Sasha& Diggs CD

order was 5.

Any order recived after 10 Pm today ....U ARE SOL!

P.S.

Save the Tranze Nation hot lines are still open! With every donation given We will send u a one of A Kind I love Tranze sticker. Yes people make your friends Wish they where u!

Act now and recieve a T-Shirt...first 100 callers.

All checks should be made out to my Real name Cash ...