Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can U Guys Cheer Me Up?

DJGaryMatthews

Originally posted by joeg

suck it up, puss!

(hehe, j/k)

Just get completley shitfaced on friday... that usually helps me... or makes my problems worse and adds new ones... I don't remember to be honest... I drank too much. :tongue:

(Did that help at all???)

yeah way to cover up your problems you fuckin alcoholic

yo g...whats up kid, talk to me, wtf is the deal, same shit we were discussin last week??? what did i tell you about that shit man, u gotta just blow it off, only thing u can really do at this point, u just gotta play it by ear, see how it goes from there...oh btw, i couldnt talk all week cause my comp was shot, so if you need anyhting, gimme a shout on sat some time ok bro...cheer the fuck up already too...lol

Originally posted by godfatherbam

yo g...whats up kid, talk to me, wtf is the deal, same shit we were discussin last week??? what did i tell you about that shit man, u gotta just blow it off, only thing u can really do at this point, u just gotta play it by ear, see how it goes from there...oh btw, i couldnt talk all week cause my comp was shot, so if you need anyhting, gimme a shout on sat some time ok bro...cheer the fuck up already too...lol

im feelin a little bit better. lookin at things in a different way now u know. everything happens for a reason...and things always work out for the best in the end. so whatever happens....in some way it'll be in my best interests