Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The HiT LiST

tranza

Been a while :)

In no special order...

-James Holden - Solstice ..IMO, his best work so far

-Dolce - Fire ..Angry vocal track, anyone know who did the mix?

-TRB - Aftermath (Mike Takeover Mix)..Dunno why its called "aftermath", doesnt really resemble the original except for the break

-Marco Bailey - I Love Techno (Blue Mix)..One of my favorite tech producers, all the mixes are dope but this is my favorite

-Darren Hayes - Insatable (Victor Calderone Mix)..Thought he died ..Excellent remix

-LD30 feat. Marsha - Distant Places (Mike Rizzo Mix)..Great work from Mike Rizzo, the vocal is very catchy

-Nikita - I Want You To Know (Jim Heinz Vox)..Sometimes I hate it, sometimes I love it ..I love it right now, the dub is weak

-Jack De Marseille - Bump ..Time to Bump! Time to Bump!

-Judy Albanese - Where Did You're Love Go (Johnny Vicious Mix)..All about the intro :eek:

-Evolved - This Is Your Life (Main Mix & Dub)..This is your life life life, staring you

Supastarz returning to Clubnyc?! :confused:

Originally posted by tranza

In no special order...

-Judy Albanese - Where Did You're Love Go (Johnny Vicious Mix)..All about the intro :eek:

I love that James Holden track and I can see inyourdreams posting about the Judy Albanese song.....:)

I honestly dont know.. I heard that the song was turned down by Groovalicious.. Judy Albanese has an amazing voice, I dunno what the hell Groove was thinking when they turned it away (Thats what I heard anyway)

Judy A I MISS YOU COME BACK TO CLUBNYC PLEASE!!!

In no special order...

-Marco Bailey - I Love Techno (Blue Mix)..One of my favorite tech producers, all the mixes are dope but this is my favorite

yeah you read my mind bro..........2 great tracks brotha...

its all about deep trance and tech...wooooo

dave

fire was produced by the ORANGE FACTORY...the same crew behind OPEN YOUR BOX-Yoko Ono and the new Tina Ann, IN MY DREAMS.

The remix was done by Murk and is coming out on Tommy Boy.

It's Love (trippin) by Goldtrix is one on my favs along with:

Evolved-It's Your Life

Mantra-Away Creamer/k mix

oLIVERtWISTED

-Nikita - I Want You To Know (Jim Heinz Vox)..Sometimes I hate it, sometimes I love it ..I love it right now, the dub is weak

Tranza do u know Melissa...she's mad cool..hopefully her friends are gonna be able 2 introduce me to JP tomorrow night!

:D :D :D

-Dolce - Fire ..Angry vocal track, anyone know who did the mix?

I'm told Junior did an amazing mix of it, but like most of his, it's probably not anything that will ever make it outside of his booth. I'm not sure about the one going around, but it's a great mix.

Originally posted by billyfromboston

Tranza do u know Melissa...she's mad cool..hopefully her friends are gonna be able 2 introduce me to JP tomorrow night!

:D :D :D

Why are you replying to my post? You want to start trouble now you want to be nice?

Why are you replying to my post? You want to start trouble now you want to be nice?

Tranza..Im not a troublemaker..I told u that the thread wasn't meant to start any problems..I just think it's very funny how ppl get so sarcastic on this board about music and who hears/has what 1st...so if u dont care to talk to me anymore over this..then sobeit :D

-Evolved - This Is Your Life (Main Mix & Dub)..This is your life life life, staring you

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That vocal sample was taken from this big ole drag queen monologue. I have it somewhere on a cd... very funny.

Originally posted by a-tip

MELISSA??.... umm, wait.... how bout ....MY DICK

u guys are just 2 funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

don't ya just love how it's so easy to talk shit online too?? i bet it'd probaly be a lil different if we met face 2 face :D

now tranza....i still havent lost respect 4 u bro...but a-tip...u on the other hand..lol :laugh: