Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Thoughts On Recent Vinyl Posts

the dancefloor is not YOURS

and its not MINE

it is OURS

and the people who go there for the music

understand this

also dt fans do not come in anyone shape, form, gender, and dont dress a certain way, etc

keep attitudes and stereotypes out

keep dancing and some more dancing in

my 2 cents

Originally posted by momadance

seiously, people are actuly like "we dont want your kind there" and "l was at MY spot on the dancefloor, and......"

yea, great vibe at vinyl

As far as the "we don't want your kind" statement, that is true to a certain degree, what is left out is who we are discussing. The people talked about are the attitude-ridden assholes who think they are too cool for the crowd. FUCK THEM!!!!!!

And for the "I was at MY spot" statement, yeah I did say that. I hang out in the same damn spot every Friday and most Saturdays. And the point I was trying to make is that I was not enjoying the fact that I, as well as everyone around me, was getting pushed around in the area that I am used to just chillin.

And for the vibe at vinyl, that is what we are trying to improve.

Originally posted by glowdancer

and its not MINE

it is OURS

understand this

also dt fans do not come in anyone shape, form, gender, and dont dress a certain way, etc

my 2 cents

I totally agree with these statements.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

And for the "I was at MY spot" statement, yeah I did say that. I hang out in the same damn spot every Friday and most Saturdays. And the point I was trying to make is that I was not enjoying the fact that I, as well as everyone around me, was getting pushed around in the area that I am used to just chillin.

And for the vibe at vinyl, that is what we are trying to improve.

I'm sorry, I took your quote out of context. I understand your usage of it. I did not realize i was actuly quoting when i made this post, i did not actualy read the whole other post, i just remembered some phrases from it that were representive of the things being said. understand??

peace:)

Originally posted by momadance

I'm sorry, I took your quote out of context. I understand your usage of it. I did not realize i was actuly quoting when i made this post, i did not actualy read the whole other post, i just remembered some phrases from it that were representive of the things being said. understand??

peace:)

No worries, see ya at vinyl.

and its not MINE

it is OURS

understand this

my 2 cents

ahahha some intelligence on this topic! :)

and its not MINE

it is OURS

understand this

my 2 cents

well said :D :D

and its not MINE

it is OURS

understand this

my 2 cents

Nice, good way to put it!! Thanks! Now can't we all just get along:D

Originally posted by inyourdreams

seriously bc someone has spikey hair and big muscles, or blonde hair and implants, it means that they can't enjoy/appreciate the same music everyone else does? nah i dont think so sorry...

those are the stereoptypes i dont like

and it seems to me the people making them are the ones with the attitudes

Originally posted by inyourdreams

seriously bc someone has spikey hair and big muscles, or blonde hair and implants, it means that they can't enjoy/appreciate the same music everyone else does? nah i dont think so sorry...

yeah, that's exactly what it means,,.

jk

seriously, why would u even write something like that? who cares what u look like? just respect my right to a little personal space and balance so i can enjoy the music and u can do whatever u want. i'd perfer not to be bathing in anyone's naked back sweat as well, but that's just a personal preference.

if u look like rick moranis in little shop of horrors and insist on pushing and shooving i want u'r ass out the door