Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attracted To Someone's Intelligence

bluegirl

I always am......not sexually so much, but just attracted. Its not like when I'm gettin freaky that I blurt out "God you are so smart!!! Ugh, you drive me wild"

Or howabout when you are hittin on someone......do you bring up intelligence? "Say, I noticed you from over there and I just wanted to say that you seem to be very intelligent. Of all the ladies here you seem to have that aura of intellect."

Plus, I don't really catch wood from a spelling contest....ifyou catch my drift.

It adds to the attraction, yes....but sexually, I'm not so sure about.

yes, but its not raw intelligence per se, its more in the way the girl uses it. its the clever and demure actions and things she may say to me that just push those dick buttons. its one thing to be smart, its another to use that smartness in a sexy way. but all in all, its a definite plus

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I always am......not sexually so much, but just attracted. Its not like when I'm gettin freaky that I blurt out "God you are so smart!!! Ugh, you drive me wild"

Or howabout when you are hittin on someone......do you bring up intelligence? "Say, I noticed you from over there and I just wanted to say that you seem to be very intelligent. Of all the ladies here you seem to have that aura of intellect."

Plus, I don't really catch wood from a spelling contest....ifyou catch my drift.

It adds to the attraction, yes....but sexually, I'm not so sure about.

haha..dumbass...

BTW, to the question all the time;)

i gots me sum smarts, what had happen is back in da fif grave, i had been told to stay one mo time around so i can show all the youngins before me how shit is done... the tall smart lady up in da front of da learnin ruuum had said im special and get to do it thrice... just wish i hadt use dem learnin rectangles for firewood... maybe i mustve read em... oh well... by'n'by...so ladies who wants me digits? we can talks about trackters, steel, and dem funny ass quirious hor-hay books, i been lovin me some, dat lil monkey gets hisself into some pickles from time and again.

attachment.php?s=&postid=498161

Originally posted by dgmodel

i gots me sum smarts, what had happen is back in da fif grave, i had been told to stay one mo time around so i can show all the youngins before me how shit is done... the tall smart lady up in da front of da learnin ruuum had said im special and get to do it thrice... just wish i hadt use dem learnin rectangles for firewood... maybe i mustve read em... oh well... by'n'by...so ladies who wants me digits? we can talks about trackters, steel, and dem funny ass quirious hor-hay books, i been lovin me some, dat lil monkey gets hisself into some pickles from time and again.

:laugh: :laugh:

seriously though... I find Intelligence/personality more stimulating then looks or material objects. You figure youre only having sex what roughly an 1/8th of the day... and the other 7/8th's of the day you spend fully dressed and vertical... So with out intelligence and personality you really have nothing.

Yes intelligence is very attractive, you get someone who looks good and all that comes out of their mouth is fee fi fo fum... not attractive at all!!!

Regina I totally agree with you on that someone who has a really great sense of humor is the freakin best!! Especially when you are somewhere together and something silly happens to someone and you cant look at each other because you are going to laugh right in the persons face lol... I love being with someone like that!:)

Originally posted by dgmodel

seriously though... I find Intelligence/personality more stimulating then looks or material objects. You figure youre only having sex what roughly an 1/8th of the day... and the other 7/8th's of the day you spend fully dressed and vertical... So with out intelligence and personality you really have nothing.

oh, really?