Clubplanet Nightlife Community

@#$#@$@# Im at work 7:30 AM

soldado

Shit SHIT FUCK! DAMIT!

Oh well no one in the office at least I can blast my Cd's for a while till another Sap walks in. I hope to see my CP PEEPZ tonight ...*at his desk shaking his head to musqik*

P.S.

Any of you ever catch your self at work/home/Driving and u start to dance?? I find that so funny or Am I the only one??? Then people look at you like WtF?

Really looking foward fer tonight.....I h ave not seen CP people over a month or so....

<----took a break from clubs.....

Not a house head but .....someone gotz to show u how to party correctly..

P.S.

Hope to meet all the New and CP people tonight.....

<----im the silent type...*wink* Just ask Sobie

Tiesto Magik 7 and Some of Deliruim songs, and Sara = )

One you Go Tranze you never Go back!!

Originally posted by soldado

Shit SHIT FUCK! DAMIT!

Oh well no one in the office at least I can blast my Cd's for a while till another Sap walks in. I hope to see my CP PEEPZ tonight ...*at his desk shaking his head to musqik*

P.S.

Any of you ever catch your self at work/home/Driving and u start to dance?? I find that so funny or Am I the only one??? Then people look at you like WtF?

you may be at work at 7:30am. however you don’t really start, to work until after lunch... :confused:please no dancing while you drive. leave that to professionals; like me. :laugh:

You'll live Bud, But the fact that you can't blast your CD's at work that really Bites, SHIT!! I have a 50 pack CD and just rotate them every hour, lol, oops sorry don't mean to rub it in.

But its worse when you go to sleep at 300am and start to work at 730 or atleast you pretend to be working for the first 2 hours!!!:grin3:

Stogie you sure aren't kidding... :bounce: I have been watching you all morning :eek: and I haven't seen you do anything as of yet and it is already 10 am.

What you need to do is get off the internet and start getting yourself in gear!!! :)

Knowing you probably have a smart-ass answer.... ;):laugh:

Noami1>>>>Look whose freakin talkin you slackass Beatch. You have'nt done shit either. You've been lookin at the freakin rash in your legs for like 30 min. YUCK>>>

:puke:

and then you had the nerve to hog the expresso!!!

Not to talk about your damn cold,

Quote for today

"stay the heck away from me with the cold".

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Noami1>>>>Look whose freakin talkin you slackass Beatch. You have'nt done shit either. You've been lookin at the freakin rash in your legs for like 30 min. YUCK>>>

:puke:

First of all learn how to spell my name...It's Naomi not Noami :blank:

Secondly you know that I was attacted by mad ants that explains the reason why I have the rash... :bigfinger:

and then you had the nerve to hog the expresso!!!

Not to talk about your damn cold,

:mad: if there is a reason why I am sick its because you made me sick

Quote for today

"stay the heck away from me with the cold".

:bigfinger: