Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever been attracted to your friend's mother????

JonStephen

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Actually he was my best friend until he moved when I was 14 or so.

She was hot though and her boyfriends were usually 10 years younger.

My boys mom is hot, a hairdresser , and always says " I wish i was 15 20 years younger...

I would take her RIGHT NOW....

Originally posted by nautilus60

MILF! MILF! MILF!

Took the words right outta my mouth! I dunno, moms never did it for me ;) Actually, I always think of anyone my parents' age as being, well, my parents' age... and that's a BIG no no lol I don't know what you do in Greece but... ::coughcough::

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Took the words right outta my mouth! I dunno, moms never did it for me ;) Actually, I always think of anyone my parents' age as being, well, my parents' age... and that's a BIG no no lol I don't know what you do in Greece but... ::coughcough::

In Greece your friends' parents are a step up from the goats we have to resort to on those lonely days.

BTW.......snoozie, it was Stiffler's mom who got tagged, and shitbrick was the guilty party.:D

This girl that I've been "playing" with lately lives with her mom unfortunately. I actually just got back from her place, lol, what an ordeal.

Not only was her mom there, but her mom's transexual friend was there as well, and I could hear them both talking about me in Spanish. Then her mom grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down to give me a kiss on the cheek, and then grabbed my ass and made the exclamation to her transexual friend, "Dios mio, this boy's got a tight ass".

Oh, the horror. I might have to find a new girl to "play" with unless she decides to move out anytime soon.

Originally posted by heretic909

This girl that I've been "playing" with lately lives with her mom unfortunately. I actually just got back from her place, lol, what an ordeal.

Not only was her mom there, but her mom's transexual friend was there as well, and I could hear them both talking about me in Spanish. Then her mom grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down to give me a kiss on the cheek, and then grabbed my ass and made the exclamation to her transexual friend, "Dios mio, this boy's got a tight ass".

Oh, the horror. I might have to find a new girl to "play" with unless she decides to move out anytime soon.

Bro, you got some fucked up stories.