Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Dont Do Drugs

All I read about and hear about is how great E and K is. I smoke and drink but that's all I have ever done. I am 22 and the more I read about al the shit people do at clubs it makes me think.... Am I missing out on a awesome experience?

>>>...... I just don't know! What do you guys think?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deanna11

there's reason why everyone who tries drugs keeps doing them

I hate to say it but it's true... Just do your research, use your head and be an informed consumer of... whatever... It's a decision you have to make on your own.

Originally posted by notallthere

hm maybe i dident really word my question rite. What i am saying is .. is it that much better to be on somthing at a party? is it like a really fun time or somthing?

if u can have a kick ass time sober...more power to you man!!! Don't go there if there is no need to, trust me it isn't all that....

if you are looking to have an enlightened party experience id say e is the way to go. it makes u feel good and not just fucks u up to the point where u don't know where u are like k does. but taken together, they can make ur experience even better. if for example u feel like u can dance for 3 hours without getting tired, if u take a pill u can dance the whole night and feel GREAT :). all the people that i tripped with for the first time were like 'fuck i wish i tried this before.' i personally don't like k as much as it makes me unable to control myself. i know that if there was some kind of trouble and i was rolling, id be able to snap out of it and control myself because u know exactly what's going on as opposed to k. on k u are in another place in ur own head. u can see things completely different and sometimes not hear what's going on. i would say, try e im sure ull love it. but also moderate it at around 1 time a month. have fun and be safe :tongue:

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a weakness, it's an addiction and it will damage whatever drives you to go out clubbing now. All that natural energy & love that motivated you to go clubbing in the first place will slowely or rapidly (depending on how strong minded you are) be replaced by the craving to do drugs.

You've been having fun all this time without drugs...don't fall into that world..it's a risk that you may regret because..some people unfortunantely are not able to pick themselves back up. Be yourself...love who you are...drugs don't make you have a better time...it's all about the music and the people you surround yourself with.

Don't let anyone make you think differently. Just some words of wisdom. Play safe....:D

Ok I follow what you guys are mostly saying drugs are bad news.. But I do drink when I go to a club. Do you think they are a lot worse for my body/mind then alcohol? And allot of people say they are trying to quit drugs.. is it hard to quit because they are so damn good or because you chemically need them??

Ok I follow what you guys are mostly saying drugs are bad news.. But I do drink when I go to a club. Do you think they are a lot worse for my body/mind then alcohol? And allot of people say they are trying to quit drugs.. is it hard to quit because they are so damn good or because you chemically need them??

In my case.....both.

It really depends on the drug and the frequency of use compared to how much you're drinking... And as far as quitting, for me it would just be a mental thing.

This thread's a joke, right?

Dude, looking at you're picture, you definitely look like you do drugs. Who else gets their chin peirced?

Seriously, if/when you do 'em, you'll be like, "Oh, NOW I get it!!!"

That is, if this thread isn't a joke. Which I still think it might be.