Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Dont Do Drugs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jmuneton

Man, if you call yourself a real fan of good electronic music then you don't need anything but the music to make you feel high! This is what's wrong with the whole scene today. Some people think they can only appreciate the music and/or have a good time if they're on something. Bullshit man! I don't even drink alcohol when I go clubbing because I wanna be completely focused on the music. All you need for a good time is a bottle of water to keep you hydrated, and most importantly, good music. Don't depend on drugs to have a good time. Be real, be honest with yourself, and be honest with the music. It's about the music!

ok, ok, i admit one can enjoy the music without drugz...however, to each his own - maybe my goal is NOT to be real and honest. maybe i dislike the world as it is and like to escape to the imaginary landscapes that the drugs offer? and what exactly do you mean by "be honest to yourself"? it's such a big phrase, and it's not very clear what it means. can one really be totally honest to oneself? can we fully see ourselves as we *really are*?:confused:

thats true, but to be honest with u guyz, i have never ever done any kind of drugz in my life, except like medicine and sh*t. I havent even tried smoking weed an cigarettes. And i have so much fun when i go to clubs and everywhere. I never even drank alcohol too. hehe im a good boyy

Originally posted by rod00

thats true, but to be honest with u guyz, i have never ever done any kind of drugz in my life, except like medicine and sh*t. I havent even tried smoking weed an cigarettes. And i have so much fun when i go to clubs and everywhere. I never even drank alcohol too. hehe im a good boyy

bravo! good for you! honestly!:D

Originally posted by rod00

:eek: thats either a joke or a very deprived youth. :laugh: