Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Huge Shout Out To The Roxy Stage Crew......

AIGHT GUYS I HAD A BLAST MY LAST TIME OUT TO ROXY FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.....im gonna miss chillin with you guys for the next few fridays:mad: ....but i know we will cross paths soon enough....

i also gotta give a huge shout out to johnny vicious for giving me a signed cd...yo vicious that was my bro u gave it to...hahaha....when he showed me on the train i saw that it had my name on it and he got pissed...oh well...haahah...thanks a lot bro i appreciate it.....ill be back in a few weeks from now.....

oh yea quoth...all i gotta say if youre a sick bastard.....quoth officially destroyed the stage at the roxy tonight...i think people were affraid to come up there when they saw him roaming around up there....

see you guys at howells tonight.........then its back to school mode...blaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh:cool:

yea i think a bunch of us are due for a lil break.... but nonetheless, we still love u johnny. :D stage crew tore it up once again hehehe.... even though there were a lot less cp'ers there last night, we still ruled it lol..... mike- we will def all cross paths pretty soon... cant stay away too long... be good and good luck in school *mWaHz*

:)

Originally posted by legend38

I think a break is in store, but Mike Macaluso next week!

God damn, we'll have to see what happens. School is back in session and Baseball just started for me. I might have to live it up while I can.

mike mac next week? reeeeeally...i didnt know this. i may be hittin up roxy next week then..i never heard him live, but i want to. i should have just been there last nite..now my streak is over and i gotta start all over again :(

yea...roxy was off the hook last night...too bady johnny didnt come on untill like 2:45 but once he did, it was off the hook....

and i cant believe that he gave me a the cd that was meant for my brother...i feel so unwanted:( :(

now its time for school!!

peace out

gianni

Quoth was a fawkin animal on stage last night!! Damn bro... anyway, stage crew was definitely representing last night.

The following has nothing to do with the stage crew....

How fuckin wierd was this... hangin out at the CP table... ggfella is talkin to some kid that I recognized.... turns out I went to high school with him(i live upstate new york in orange county)... and he works with ggfella(lives in Long Island) and they are good friends... Small fuckin world...

Originally posted by msoprano13

AIGHT GUYS I HAD A BLAST MY LAST TIME OUT TO ROXY FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.....

i am draggin your ass out... its once a week damn it :mad:

and gianni don't think your gettin off the hook, you are comin too.

As for last night sorry i missed it sounds like it was a good time. Well i caught spacegirl at exit which was pretty ill. I missed my roxy stage crew oh well plenty more fridays...

hopefully see some of you tonight for howells

Originally posted by quoth

WERD. oh highlight of the night besides my crazy fuckin dancing antics...... Quoth reciting the hail mary in spanish LMAO!! :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: holy shit i forgot about that!!!!!! my friends thought you were fukin funny as hell... you get so fukin drunk that i thought you were on drugs, and you almost broke the stage!!! i will never forget me askin wut drugs are you on?? reply by quoth: " i'm not i am fukin irish!!!!" lmao

Originally posted by origskeemr

:laugh: :laugh: holy shit i forgot about that!!!!!! my friends thought you were fukin funny as hell... you get so fukin drunk that i thought you were on drugs, and you almost broke the stage!!! i will never forget me askin wut drugs are you on?? reply by quoth: " i'm not i am fukin irish!!!!" lmao

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D bro, u are deifnitely cool people and so were the people u brought no doubt. shout out to cLo..nice meetin u.