Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the official "quoth is fucking insane" thread

:laugh: :laugh: :):D:cool: yo all you fuckin people rock!!! i was just doing my thing, the way i do it...glad everyone had a good time and enjoyed my crazy ass dancing antics hehe. No doubt stage crew was in full effect with the mafia themselves, soprano and ggfella, and all the rest of you kats. hopefully we will do this again soon, but for now, Quoth is going into club retirement for a bit to get his life siutatued. But no doubt that stage is ours, always. Way too many names to remember but everyone i said hi to, good to see u all. later. -Quoth

I 3rd the notion of fear. Shit, its pretty scary the way he dances. If I was an outsider looking in I would think to myself "Who the fuck is that crazy tall, lanky motherfucker taking over the stage?"

Quoth, you need to tame it down a bit. If anyone got close to you, you would have probably knock someone the fuck out... :eek::laugh: Absolutey ridiculous....:tongue:

Originally posted by trancend

mike (quoth), i missed it....were you doing anything different from the usual?

well at one point...i tried taming my wacko dancing style down a bit and so i gave the people some raver stomp and nordic track lessons, right soprano? :laugh: sorry bro u and trancer werent around so someone had to step up to tha plate :tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

well at one point...i tried taming my wacko dancing style down a bit and so i gave the people some raver stomp and nordic track lessons, right soprano? :laugh: sorry bro u and trancer werent around so someone had to step up to tha plate :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: