Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Priceless, A Factory Moment, So True

Originally posted by njdionysus

That is tooo damn funny. I can only imagine what the Factory looked like today..................

The fire marshall was there at 9am not allowing anyone else in- that's how packed it was. Does anyone know what time it closed. My friends where still inside at 10 p.m. and Jonathan was playing evey vocal imaginable.

Does anyone know what time it closed???????

you know what though, anyone who hasnt been to factory truly doesnt understand...it is a funny picture, but there is something beautful about factory...

vinyl may be all about "being yourself" but factory is all about being someone else.....its a night to dress differently and dance differently and be a crackhead and its fcuking beautiful if you ask me

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

you know what though, anyone who hasnt been to factory truly doesnt understand...it is a funny picture, but there is something beautful about factory...

vinyl may be all about "being yourself" but factory is all about being someone else.....its a night to dress differently and dance differently and be a crackhead and its fcuking beautiful if you ask me

BG

Well said BG, but come on you must admit the rips in the shirt are a bit much and the picture definately made for some good laughs!

BG

You have GOT TO BE JOKING ME! Something beautiful about Factory......:puke: :puke: :puke: The only thing beautiful about that place is the Exit Door...

Don't get me wrong that place WAS great - 4 YEARS AGO! It has grown into one of the biggest, flashiest CRACK HOUSES in the city....

Originally posted by drama

You have GOT TO BE JOKING ME! Something beautiful about Factory......:puke: :puke: :puke: The only thing beautiful about that place is the Exit Door...

Don't get me wrong that place WAS great - 4 YEARS AGO! It has grown into one of the biggest, flashiest CRACK HOUSES in the city....

I sooooo agree.....Been there, done that.....

so where do you think is great?

BG

BG

YOU MUST BE THE GUY IN MIDDLE WHO LOOKS LIKE HE GOT IN A FIGHT WITH A WEEDWACKER !!!!! I THINK THE DRUGS ARE GETTING TO YOUR HEAD. TRUST ME, DON'T LET CLUBS LEAD YOUR LIFE, LET YOURSELF LEAD YOUR LIFE..

Whatever...:rolleyes:...I'm pretty sure IBClubbin is talking about the vibe, not the place itself...He has a point...If you close factory and then close a place like, EXIT , :laugh:...It's totally different...There is nowhere else like it, whether YOU like it or not..Yeh, it was a little better years ago....so what? A couple, or shall I say...a lot of crackheads won't stop me from goin somewhere...Crowded at times but unbeatable...in MY opinion..Oh yeah...and JP is the shit :tongue:...

Originally posted by bmw4jay

There is nowhere else like it... A couple, or shall I say...a lot of crackheads won't stop me from goin somewhere...Crowded at times but unbeatable...in MY opinion..Oh yeah...and JP is the shit :tongue:...

I completely AGREE!!!! That night was my second time there and I had one of the best times ever, I can't stop thinking/talking about it... JP was sooo amazing... he had me completely hooked the entire night! Just listening to him on that sound system, and those lights!!! Yeah, I don't do any serious drugs either (to each their own), but let me tell you just being in that environment makes you feel like you are in a different world!!! I LOVED IT!!!! I can't wait to go back!!!!!

p.s. oh yeah- trust me Ibclubbin is nowhere NEAR a guido!!!! :)

so where do you think is great?

BG

I do not think that any Over sized club in NYC is good anymore. Everything is way too commercialized and the people just keep getting tackier and tackier......

TOTAL FUGAZE! I would definitely rather spend my time at a nice restaurant or lounge. I would rather not waste my time on filthy establishments that make me feel like I need to be bathed in bleach when I leave...

Like SpyGirl said.......................Been there, done that...........way too many times.

I do not think that any Over sized club in NYC is good anymore. Everything is way too commercialized and the people just keep getting tackier and tackier......

TOTAL FUGAZE! I would definitely rather spend my time at a nice restaurant or lounge. I would rather not waste my time on filthy establishments that make me feel like I need to be bathed in bleach when I leave...

Like SpyGirl said.......................Been there, done that...........way too many times.

Sounds boring though....no? Still a lot of great low key parties downtown at smaller joints that the "commercial community" doesn't venture into. You just need to know where to go:)