Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo ibclubbin, your mix was

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by njdionysus

Yo ibclubbin, what is the track ID at 33:30 into your mix?

funky green dogs - You Got Me Burnin Up (Robbie Rivera Mix)

Originally posted by codica3

I still have yet to listen to it Barry.. my bad.. I can't seem to get BuGouT's CD outta my damn player.. :blown:

youre just afraid to admit that you might like my style of music:laugh:

no disrespect to bugout, as i have one of his disks (Progressive Retaliation) and im a big fan as well...but i cant listen to hard house all the time

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i know...i closed it out pretty mellow, but i like to put a variety of tracks on a mix...not just the same thing throughout....

BG

BG I have to admit, I am feeling the mix... its been in my cd player for a couple of days. I burned a copy for two friends, he's feelin' it too and she loves it.

Yo Mr. IB...

can u send me a disc copy brother...? I actually play a lot of the tracks on ur newest mix also....A lot of people think all I play is hard trance b/c thats whats on most of my cds, but i always try and get a bit trancier towards the end of those...

i also do vocals (spygirl has a vox cd i think?) trance and also made a new drummy cd with all the new RR stuff and some other hot joints...

thanks for the love from everyone...hopefully soon some promoters will feel the way you guys do...

and Barry--def send me a cd...gimme ur email and I'll email u my addy if u can....one of the best was to advance as a dj is to check out other dj's and other styles so I'd love to hear yours...

keep up the good work....

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i also do vocals (spygirl has a vox cd i think?) trance and also made a new drummy cd with all the new RR stuff and some other hot joints...

thanks for the love from everyone...hopefully soon some promoters will feel the way you guys do...

keep up the good work....

Mike BuGouT

I don't think I have the vocal CD...I was on the talking with you when you were making one, but this was a while back...... It opens up with your name being said.....I can't recall the name at the moment.....

Originally posted by ibclubbin

djbg2002@aol.com

or you could IM me and ill send you the mp3, or go on AG and lookup "bghousemusic" for the file called "bg wav 3"

whatever werks for you:)

BG

Why dont you just send it out on City Sounds?? Its a good CD. Spygirl, that John Michaels CD is nice as hell..It hasent left my CD player sinse you gave it to me.The name of the bugout CD i have is called Red Room i think

Originally posted by djmikebugout

gotcha....U have the brain scrambler cd i think...thats all hard trance...

u going to abyss for acosta next week??

Mike BuGouT

Yeah, I have Brain Scrambler....

Yes, I will be present for George Acosta.... Both times I have seen him he was sick!!!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Why dont you just send it out on City Sounds?? Its a good CD. Spygirl, that John Michaels CD is nice as hell..It hasent left my CD player sinse you gave it to me.The name of the bugout CD i have is called Red Room i think

i not on city soundz and have no interest in joining...you can send it out if you like....i already sent it out to the clubplanet and sicktracks groups on AG.....

BG

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

I got an even better one.....It moves from CD player to CD player, depending on where I am..... Between JM and BG there are always good beats playing:D