Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hear Factory Is Still Going Right Now!!!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by msoprano13

one of my friends said he got a call from a friend of his saying that they are still in there....

jesus christ wtf are these people on.....

Something that makes them no longer human?

I can't fathom the amount of drugs JP is on...at least some of the people in there didn't get to SF until this morning/afternoon...how can he start spinning Sat night and still be going?! :confused:

A lot of us have done drugs in a club before so why crack on him if he has done it while he was spinning. I've worked 18 hour days before because I had to get it done. If I could listen to every song that I've felt was something to move my ass during the time then shit, maybe I'd do it do. Don't form an opinion before you step inside of sound factory and listen to a set and hear what is spun. Maybe it originates from drugs, maybe it originates from feeling the music. Who knows because we are not in him mind.

Originally posted by ReginaP

Something that makes them no longer human?

I can't fathom the amount of drugs JP is on...at least some of the people in there didn't get to SF until this morning/afternoon...how can he start spinning Sat night and still be going?! :confused:

regina let me tell you something hun..

when you love music as much as DJs do, when you have such a collection of a music to throw down, and when you have such a crowd that loves the music as much as you (albeit with the help of foriegn substances); it gives a DJ the feeling that they can spin forever...and some of them, like JP, attempt it....

when you put yourself in sucha zone, you get so focused on the records and the emotion riding that the drowsiness goes away and you have only one responsibility...THE MUSIC...

so no, it aint drugs

yo i hear what u guys are saying....do u think its physically possible to still be on point at this time....and to be quite honest...do u really think the majority of the people in there are there casue they are true music lovers or they are there cause they have no idea that its 11:35pm on a sunday night....

and about a club stayin open for THAT long...

i really dont see a point in it anymore...but i used to close out because i loved the vibe after all was said and done...and how everyone was there strictly cuz of the music...

damn...i didn't know how wrong i was...

There are music lovers and there are people on coke, k, e, and whatever else they decide to be on. I personally couldnt last quite that long w/o some assistance. Shit, if they reopened the bar at 12pm then I would have probably been there myself but that isn't happening. More power to the people that can last that long. Hope they are all having a good time.

Originally posted by highmay

and about a club stayin open for THAT long...

i really dont see a point in it anymore...but i used to close out because i loved the vibe after all was said and done...and how everyone was there strictly cuz of the music...

damn...i didn't know how wrong i was...

yo bitch ass why u disagreeing with me...my statements dont concern you.....:cool: :cool:

some people close now in order to make sure that the drugs have completely left their system...

some people close now because they wanna hear what song JP plays next, even if it sucks or not...

some people close now because they wanna go on the boards and tell everyone that they closed SF at 12 am sunday night...

some people close now because they really do purely love the music...

and some people close now and they really have no idea why...

holy shit what a night... I got there at 6am... got off the coat check line at 7:30am, left at 9:30 pm.... hit a deer on the way home and now im finally in my room. Party is goin till midnight.... maybe 2am. It was such a great night, and JP was still on point at 9:30 even with his la la land cd skipping. About 200-300 ppl still there when I left.

damnnnnn... its still going on!!!!!!!!! I got there @ 8AM and fire marshalls were there. They didnt let no one in cuz of overcrowding. Went to a diner .. to kill time and got in at 10am . it was packed. it took me no less than 1/2 hr to check in the coats. around noon it got better and most of the juice heads with their "get da fawk outta my way "attitudes left.

Also,yes, almost everyone was on coke. one guy right next to me by the bar dropped his little coke bottle and he was going crazy on the floor to find it. I left around 5 PM and the place was still full of ppl. Overall it was a good nite/day to remember.

Originally posted by roninmess

It was such a great night, and JP was still on point at 9:30 even with his la la land cd skipping.

that was great, but they beauty of him is it almost sounds like it was planned.....he just echoes it out like its no big deal and keeps playing

the man is insane

BG

Originally posted by highmay

regina let me tell you something hun..

when you love music as much as DJs do, when you have such a collection of a music to throw down, and when you have such a crowd that loves the music as much as you (albeit with the help of foriegn substances); it gives a DJ the feeling that they can spin forever...and some of them, like JP, attempt it....

when you put yourself in sucha zone, you get so focused on the records and the emotion riding that the drowsiness goes away and you have only one responsibility...THE MUSIC...

so no, it aint drugs

i so totally agree with you bro.....one thing tho, as far as i know, and i know some very close people to johnathan, it might seem amazing, but he really does not take any substances to keep him going. i dont wanna sound naive or anything but from what i know he just drinks a whole shitload of a very strong energy drink the whole time throughout. for him there is no need to take anything else....like u said "when you put yourself in sucha zone, you get so focused on the records and the emotion riding that the drowsiness goes away and you have only one responsibility...THE MUSIC & THE CROWD"... and that's johnathan peters of SOUNDFACTORY!!!!! that's all there is to it for him, simply the music and the crowd!! if any of you have the chance to watch him really close in the booth u can see it in his eyes, he's in his own little world.....the "THE JOHNATHAN PETERS AT THE SOUNDFACTORY WORLD" and it's true...i know myself, and im sure a lot of you do, that i could just listen to this type of music for hours straight without being on anything!!

simply incredible and amazing:cool:

Originally posted by roninmess

JP was still on point at 9:30 even with his la la land cd skipping. About 200-300 ppl still there when I left.

I did 8:30am - 9pm... sober

the dancefloor was packed the entire night...

Vivacious put on some entertaining shows..

This was my first time leaving factory when it was dark out

Good Times

-Remy

ps. happy birthday Ingrid