Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hear Factory Is Still Going Right Now!!!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the way you people emphazie the fact that you were sober...u guys forget that we are the minority here....most people on the board are the true music lovers that go out to hear the beats and to follow djs around...so when u guys say that u were sober i dont doubt if for one minute casue i know a lot of you and i know that WE ALL SHARE THE LOVE FOR THE MUSIC...but not everyone is like us....just llook at exit...:laugh:

Originally posted by roninmess

Lisa Pure... i was with Scott finese down in the circles during the evening with black tank top(like everyone else haha) watchin the circles. Definitely great skills you have as well as most of the others down there. good job, i'll say hi next time :D

Scott Finesse is my boy, what a nice guy....hmmm, I probably saw ya! Thanks for the compliments....I just love to dance!

Lisa

Originally posted by msoprano13

one of my friends said he got a call from a friend of his saying that they are still in there....

jesus christ wtf are these people on.....

Its probably b/c people were still getting there sunday evening. I know people that went at 10:30am, 2pm...

Sound Factory is a weird place. Some people go early, kind of early, late and really late.. LOL.. The more people the more money teh later they stay... makes sense :idea:

Originally posted by msoprano13

i love the way you people emphazie the fact that you were sober...u guys forget that we are the minority here....most people on the board are the true music lovers that go out to hear the beats and to follow djs around...so when u guys say that u were sober i dont doubt if for one minute casue i know a lot of you and i know that WE ALL SHARE THE LOVE FOR THE MUSIC...but not everyone is like us....just llook at exit...:laugh:

yup...

we certainly are(and that minority absolutely excludes the dj) no one is saying some people dont' stay there for extended periods of time sober.. for Tengalia & Cox at Twilo last year i was there from 11pm til 3 the next afternoon 100% sober(unless you count treez of which i only smoked a half a joint ;) and that only slows you down anyway :tongue:)

some people are into his bday party.. interestingly enough, his bday party is the exact reason i stopped going there.. i dont' enjoy being stuffed up against some sweaty juichead w/ a stubbly back for 3 hours straight.. or it taking me an hour to get to the bathroom..

quantity certainly doesn't equal quantity.. give me 11 hours of *good* music over 23 hours of hour long vocal k-hole loops..

and to think i was considering going there last week.. lol

"music is the answer"

"its all about the music"

"house music is a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing"

all very true

but going out is about having fun and letting loose of your inhibitions...i can go out and dance sober all night long if i want to, and often i do

but sometimes i feel like going out and getting mangled and having a drug infested night/day...does that mean i am not a "true fan"? does that mean i do not listen to every song, transition, or sound effect?

my buddy was with me at SF yesterday and did all 13.5 hours sober...god bless him for it, but this was not because he is a such a advocare of being sober...sometimes he'll drop bombs, sometimes he wont....he doesnt make a big deal out of it

dont get me wrong, im not saying that people who go out and get so fucked up on K they cant move are ok in my book, they arent....but if you want to take a pill or do a bump, it doesnt make you any less of a fan of the MUZIK

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

"music is the answer"

"its all about the music"

"house music is a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing"

all very true

but going out is about having fun and letting loose of your inhibitions...i can go out and dance sober all night long if i want to, and often i do

but sometimes i feel like going out and getting mangled and having a drug infested night/day...does that mean i am not a "true fan"? does that mean i do not listen to every song, transition, or sound effect?

my buddy was with me at SF yesterday and did all 13.5 hours sober...god bless him for it, but this was not because he is a such a advocare of being sober...sometimes he'll drop bombs, sometimes he wont....he doesnt make a big deal out of it

dont get me wrong, im not saying that people who go out and get so fucked up on K they cant move are ok in my book, they arent....but if you want to take a pill or do a bump, it doesnt make you any less of a fan of the MUZIK

BG

no i'll agree on that.. sometimes that you just want to let loose and get mangled..

doesn't make you any less of a fan.. but w/ SF drugs come first.. party/vibe/music etc.. all take the back seat..

Originally posted by PFloyd40

no i'll agree on that.. sometimes that you just want to let loose and get mangled..

doesn't make you any less of a fan.. but w/ SF drugs come first.. party/vibe/music etc.. all take the back seat..

for the majority, absolutely.....but its a great place to be mangled...there is something about the vibe there...since everyone is mangled, you feel free to do whatever(id say to be yourself but i know id get jumped all over:laugh:)

BG

Not true. I know plenty of people that go 100% sober all the time. It may not be me but there is lots of others that do. You can't really speak on what comes first. That differs from person to person. Some just go to get mangled but others the party/vibe/music etc. does come first. And this is in every club not just SF.

Originally posted by girly

Not true. I know plenty of people that go 100% sober all the time. It may not be me but there is lots of others that do. You can't really speak on what comes first. That differs from person to person. Some just go to get mangled but others the party/vibe/music etc. does come first. And this is in every club not just SF.

definetly is true..

once again.. we've singled out the very small minority who are there for the other factors mentioned.. but aggregately that party is about drugs..

you are right though, every big room in every club all over the planet is about drugs.. but in nyc, i can't think of any more about the drugs then factory...

Originally posted by ibclubbin

for the majority, absolutely.....but its a great place to be mangled...there is something about the vibe there...since everyone is mangled, you feel free to do whatever(id say to be yourself but i know id get jumped all over:laugh:)

BG

absolutely bro :laugh: :laugh:

its such a great place to get mangled.. so many little dark corners and couches :D

definetly is true..

once again.. we've singled out the very small minority who are there for the other factors mentioned.. but aggregately that party is about drugs..

you are right though, every big room in every club all over the planet is about drugs.. but in nyc, i can't think of any more about the drugs then factory...

never did a drug in my life...use to be an SF trooper till it all became trivial to me...

Originally posted by highmay

never did a drug in my life...use to be an SF trooper till it all became trivial to me...

thats why your one of the exceptions bro..

but in all seriousness.. we're talking relatively here.. you sober relative to all the mangled people in there...

they dont' call it the "crack shack" for nothing..

Originally posted by chosen1

i got there at 2:30 sunday morning and left sunday night 8:30

so thats like 18 1/2 hrs

shit thats insane...i only lasted for about 12...from 6:15 to 6:15

not to mention a fucken HOUR AND A HALF was spend on the coatcheck line!!!

Oh Damn!!! yeah I got there when they closed didn't feel like waiting around to spend money to be inside a club that was overcrowded and hot and full of cracked out people ---especially because it was a special party which means not only the true Cractory heads, but them , their mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers you get the jist...... somehow I used reason and saved a lot of money and enjoyed a beautiful day in LI go figure what was I thinking? lol

Originally posted by nycchic24

6:15PM. didn't make it to work on time i see? :laugh: did you make it at alll? :)

yea...work...rite...

i actually tried to go tho..when i was sitting on the couches on the 4th level but i just couldnt quite push myself to it, oh well i love flexible hours

definetly is true..

OH and like a place called Vinyl isn't about drugs. I think so and i think even a little more than Factory. Maybe with the exception of a few