Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Shit What a fuckin party at factory yesterday!!!!!

Started by getting in there at 2 pm with maybe 15 other people going in with me at that time admission was still $40 and once we got in there 3rd and 4th floor had their share of people but the dance floor was nuts. Insanely packed with people most people i ever seen on the dancefloor in sf at one time. No where to move. The music was great it felt like jp swas playing 5 minutes of each song that dubbing into another one. The crowd was really nice as always nice seeing the regulars since b4 the holidays. Im glad i didnt go b4 at 7 cause everyone said the place was so packed in the morning there was no where to move and the line was around the block even at 11 in the morning. Left last night around 9 but the day was totally worth it. Music was definitely my energy last night with a few bumps here and there.

I seriously had such a great experience there yesterday. It was only my second time there, I never really understood what the big deal was about that place, now I know... I can't even begin to descibe how amazing Jonathan Peters is... I spent most of my time on the main floor just HEARING him, listening to that sound system, and watching the lights... WOW it was just incredible. That's all I can say! Incredible. I had the best time. I went with someone that made me feel so comfortable the entire night (I would not have wanted to go with anyone else ;) ) We got there at 9:30 in the morning and the place was STILL packed, it didn't really empty out till the afternoon and that is when I started to have fun! We stayed till 7 at night, and even THEN I was having a hard time leaving. Every time I would start to get ready to leave, he would fucking play something else and I would be hooked again!!! And all those vocals, PERFECT for me!!! So strong, luz divina, I loved all of them!!!! Plus I met a lot of very cool people :D

WOW all I can say is that I am glad I was there for that night. What a great birthday party. That place is a whole other world, a place that I would gladly go back to anytime!!! :D

Originally posted by muzikman

i didnt think he was that impressive.. i have heard him spin a lot better.. but i guess when u spin for that long ur whole set is no gonna be consistant... was there from 9am till 11pm.. and boy am i hurtin big time :confused: :confused:

and by looking at the way you typed this post, it looks like you are hurting more than big time!!!! ahahahahah STOP IT :tongue:

pb had a great time with you and your brother, everyone else too!

(knock knock) and you know what else he played? :laugh2:

Originally posted by slyonspromos

people will get smart and go later on in the day sunday. well just have to wait & see

I ALREADY got smart... I already said the next time I go there I will do it the same way I did yesterday... set the alarm for like 8 or 9 in the morning Sunday... make it a day trip! That way you can appreciate it there- otherwise the crowds can get to you and make you literally SICK like they did to me at 9 in the morning... I felt like I was going to pass out! It was so hot and uncomfortable, all those sweaty people rubbing up against you... :yuck: I'd rather wait till it clears out and you can have fun in there, there is so much to do in that place!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I ALREADY got smart... I already said the next time I go there I will do it the same way I did yesterday... set the alarm for like 8 or 9 in the morning Sunday... make it a day trip! That way you can appreciate it there- otherwise the crowds can get to you and make you literally SICK like they did to me at 9 in the morning... I felt like I was going to pass out! It was so hot and uncomfortable, all those sweaty people rubbing up against you... :yuck: I'd rather wait till it clears out and you can have fun in there, there is so much to do in that place!!!! :tongue:

ill be rolling in for anniversary the same time i did yesterday fuck that i hate shit especially factory sweaty juicheads all up on my grill with no room to dance

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Oh and I forgot to say... ibclubbin it was nice to meet you and become "friends"... no more yelling at me now!!! ;)

p.s. hey, do you want to go to the fourth floor with me and watch me put my feet up and get in trouble? :laugh:

anytime....too funny though

im laying on the couch all mangled and starbryte gets up to walk to the bathroom and trips over a little ledge....she laughs, and says something "i didnt see that ledge there" i look down and dont see any ledge, so i thought she was making fun of herself

then we got up to go back downstairs and i trip over the same ledge:laugh:

cant wait to puh puh party with you at puh puh platinum!

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

im laying on the couch all mangled and starbryte gets up to walk to the bathroom and trips over a little ledge....she laughs, and says something "i didnt see that ledge there" i look down and dont see any ledge, so i thought she was making fun of herself

:laugh2: You know what- I WAS making fun of myself!!!I swear there was NO ledge there!!!!! And then when you tripped over the same "thing" or whatever it was... I couldn't stop laughing after that!!!

oh my too fucking funny... geez that night was way out of control...:woah:

I did the opposite of most of you cats...

Got there early, there was no line and the club was still clean!

We were there at 2am, and hooked ourselves up with a roped off area, that we had all night

Stayed till 12 noon, sunday... but we didn't want to go!! At that point thoughi needed sneakers.. I couldn't dance anymore! and we needed food! We'd already been there all nitgh... if i could have gone home, eaten changed i would have come back!