Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Speak English All U Nerds

All he did was post his pic...:confused:.. why are you guys hate'n on him so bad?!?!?! Sometimes you guys are brutal! Its like a fllow the leader thing.. one makes a comment and everyone agrees to just be like that person.. Just my opinion..

Originally posted by bebby6919

All he did was post his pic...:confused:.. why are you guys hate'n on him so bad?!?!?! Sometimes you guys are brutal! Its like a fllow the leader thing.. one makes a comment and everyone agrees to just be like that person.. Just my opinion..

Here's my reasons :

1) He's trying to be ghetto, yet at the same time he's sitting in the suburbs . .

2) His history of posting (short. . . ) is completely focused around . . . Hey yo, chicks be checkin dis . . .

3) He insults us without even knowing us in the text on this post . . .

. . . 1 and 2 wouldn't be an issue, but it's just too hard to resist when these MC Trevor types come out of the woodwork . . .

. . . All I gotta say is : Yo , shady acres be da fuckin bomb . . .BLING BLING!!! . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Oh and also . . he insulted geeks, which I don't like . . CAUSE I AM ONE . . and if you're gonna talk shit about me , then you CANNOT use what I and people like me have created for your enjoyment . .

LMAO!!!...word up dis nigganet is da bomb for meetin' me up some hoochies, n shit... crazy silly fresh bitches rockin fatty tits, and skirts wit slits... DIZAM! imma bout to git pissy of some henny and jerk me off sumtin sumtin to deez pics up in dis bitch...aiight... peace in the middle east... keep it gator! 1.

Originally posted by dgmodel

LMAO!!!...word up dis nigganet is da bomb for meetin' me up some hoochies, n shit... crazy silly fresh bitches rockin fatty tits, and skirts wit slits... DIZAM! imma bout to git pissy of some henny and jerk me off sumtin sumtin to deez pics up in dis bitch...aiight... peace in the middle east... keep it gator! 1.

Holy shit LMFAO. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was fucking great I really needed that. Thanx bro.

Peace out,

Fabio

Originally posted by dgmodel

. . :laugh: . . . CLASSIC!!! . . . :laugh: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . dude, the fact of comedy isn't that it's ebonics . . which it clearly isn't . . .but that a couple of suburban white kids are trying to . . .um . . . well . . Bling bling!! . .

Is that so? And please tell me, do you know where they live or the kind of life and atmosphere they grew up in? I have many friends that play sports, that are white, that lived the "hard knock life" i.e. single parent, playing a sport to make a living, just getting by on the little they had, listening to rap music. What's wrong with them wanting to listen to african-american culture and to talk they way they do? Maybe they've hung out with african-americans most of their lives and adopted the slang - you don't see me making fun of peeps because of this - because I know many people like this. You're prejudging these kats through a message board - and that's just not cool! Talk to them face to face and find out the real deal.

Ragga's 2 cents

Originally posted by spragga25

Is that so? And please tell me, do you know where they live or the kind of life and atmosphere they grew up in? I have many friends that play sports, that are white, that lived the "hard knock life" i.e. single parent, playing a sport to make a living, just getting by on the little they had, listening to rap music. What's wrong with them wanting to listen to african-american culture and to talk they way they do? Maybe they've hung out with african-americans most of their lives and adopted the slang - you don't see me making fun of peeps because of this - because I know many people like this. You're prejudging these kats through a message board - and that's just not cool! Talk to them face to face and find out the real deal.

Ragga's 2 cents

. . . I can see your point . . well spoken . . .