Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Club Types

THE BIG WILLIE: A very important guy. One of those people everybody knows because he serves some important function. On the club scene, he's usually a DJ, promoter, or drug dealer. Generally has a lot of money to throw around. Never pays admission or for his drinks or his drugs and always has plenty of girls (or guys, if that's his thing) hanging off his sack. Probably has his own guest list at his most frequented clubs.

BILLBOARD BILLY (aka Bobby Prada):Stepped out of the latest rap video, he feels the need to let everyone in the club know what name brand designer clothing he's wearing, down to his socks because he must have that one pant leg up. It may be pitch black in the club, but he's got $300 Versace sunglasses on. He's also the one making a call from the noisy dancefloor on his cell phone, with a bottle of MOET (with the label facing outward so everyone can see) in his other hand...

CLUB KITTENS: Pack of two or (usually) more girls wearing tight black pants or skirts, with knee-high boots and sparkly halter tops. Tend to be seen wearing very glossy red or pink lipstick and glitter on their excessive cleavage. They roam around clubs looking for prey... er.. men.

"PASS THE BLUNT" GIRL: She's the girl who just happens to know every guy at the club. The minute she walks into a club she has to say hi and kiss every guy on the cheek. Of course she's been with half of them already...pass the blunt!

PERSIAN CRACKS: You all know those persian rebels that roll up there like wolf packs, they all know each other because theyre parents know each other. Sit in a group and tell each other how hard they're rolling.

PERSIAN WANNABE QUEEN: You know the one that walks around like she

better then any middle eastern women in the world- like she's gods gift

to those horny fob's - loves money and going to clubs to in a new outfit

every weekend. Black is there favorite color in clothing.

TRENDIE: Very close in dress to the Eurotrash, but, different because

they are more often native-born Americans and tend to prefer house music

and acid jazz clubs over International ones. Many are wanna-be model

types and their attire is based on whatever's currently popular at the

high-price end of mainstream fashion. In other words, whatever the model

on the cover of GQ or Vogue has on, you can bet the trendies will have

it on at the club on Saturday.

UPTIGHT UNIQUE: This is the girl who comes to the club with her 3 to 4

girlfreinds dressed in Gucci Prada or whatever high fashion she can find

her girls walking behind her the hair done fiercely. They walk in the

door like they own the joint and glide across the room as if they are

the only ones in the club and they don't hear the music.. they finally

reach the lounge where they sit all night and look cute....

VIDEO VICKY OR VICTOR: This is the one where people come to the club and

dance like they are trying to try-out for a video. Ya know dancin like

puff or jennifer lopez in their videos.

WAXONWAXOFF: Besides being a djs name from philly, the term refers to

those party goers who spend more time buying club gear than practicing

their own dj techniques just to go to clubs just to stand in front of

the dj booth and give their "nod" to every little thing the dj does

including watching what particualr records the dj puts on and takes off.

also known as knob tweak freaks.

I know couple of more:

DORK, A dork will arrive on the scene usually as you are dancing, they will position themselves in front of you & as close as possible, this is totally against the law and is fucking annoying, try flailing to get rid of

DOORMEN, Are bouncers. For fun ask a doorman what clubnight it is tonight, or ask him/her for a piece of chewing gum

UNDERCOVER, On spotting the spotter you must tell everybody in the club, they are very easy to find and should be avoided by all conspicuous people. If you are not sure how to tell one apart, ask a friend...but for now here are a few tips...

a)most have pointed heads

b)they cannot dance

c)they do not have a convincing smile

d)they have no dress-sense

BEER_HEADS, Once spotted these dregs of society must be expelled from the club, these are very easily spotted and are well know for phrases like...”get your tits out for the boys,” or simply “allo darlin!” It is very easy to avoid these people, as they will spend most of the evening by the bar, unless they need to use the WC. Beer Heads never make it past 3am they are usually asleep by then.

FASHION_VICTIM, Terrible to fall victim to this crime, it can happen to anyone at any time. It involves loud ‘silk textured’ shirts, and other clothing made from PVC or rubber, the Tin-tin almost always falls into the category.

PERVERTS, Girls stood on their own for any length of time are likely to attract these people, they are usually not rude, but just plain annoying, most are beer heads only difference is, a Pervert will manage to leave the bar and follow you around. The law suggests you should point them to the direction of the ceiling, then give them a swift kick in the nuts, this should convey the message.

ANORAKS, Avoid these trainspotters like the plague, most are DJs or fanatics after illusive tunes, they will tell you what the next record will be before anyone else realizes.

SHYSTER, A person who’s main purpose in life is to annoy clubbers

:D

. . . . :laugh: . . . I am definitely a trainspotting ANORAK to the nth degree . . . .

. . . one comment though . . about the undercover . . . You were right on everything except for the dress part . . . Usually Undercovers are dressed somewhere between kandykid and Kombat Crew (a term I like to use for ex candykids who've gotten over the whole neon color thing and would like to be more subtle, yet still down with the urb fashion technique . . . think of it as somewhere between kandykid and trendy . . . but not hipster . . .) . . however, you hit it right on the head with the uncovincing smile part . . . you can ALWAYS tell . . I was picking them out like crazy at I have a Dream . . .

Originally posted by apotheosis

how about : THE NEWBIE wow, this is awesome, some many cool people so many friends, wow this music is awesome, I could come here EVERY week, and wow all I spent was $20 on one little pill, I dont even have to drink anymore.

:)

lol.

wow i remember when i was a newbie, but with cp's self help program im on my way to big willie status.

how bout this:

the theory of gravity: a group of chicks comes to the club and stand in a circle not dancing with no one. the nucleus of this molecule is the fat chick whos gravity keeps the hotties near her and away from guys trying to dance with them. sometimes theyll pull the switch where one switches positions with another so as not to have to dance with someone.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

the theory of gravity: a group of chicks comes to the club and stand in a circle not dancing with no one. the nucleus of this molecule is the fat chick whos gravity keeps the hotties near her and away from guys trying to dance with them. sometimes theyll pull the switch where one switches positions with another so as not to have to dance with someone.

ok well there ya go... IM not a fat chick.. but i am guilty of doing the switch thing with my other girl friends.. lol :tongue:

how about : THE NEWBIE wow, this is awesome, some many cool people so many friends, wow this music is awesome, I could come here EVERY week, and wow all I spent was $20 on one little pill, I dont even have to drink anymore.

Balanced of course by: the JADED CLUBBER fuckin candykids ruining the scene, and damn B&T, go back to Exit, ....this music is shite, not like when DJ *** ruled at Club ***, those were the days. Man, I would stay out till 6 and then after hours at ***, but now the scenes so played out and with this dude playing the same set I heard him play in Ibiza two summers ago, I could go home and go to sleep right now.

(The conflict of the Jaded Clubber is sad. Despite their inability to enjoy what is NOW, they can not stop going out in a depserate hope to reclaim what they had THEN. While a display of sympathy and understanding are commendable, beware of being sucked in to thier hole. You may not be able to escape, and they will ruin whatever high you may be on faster than an UNDERCOVER with a rubberglove!

Originally posted by saigray

Balanced of course by: the JADED CLUBBER fuckin candykids ruining the scene, and damn B&T, go back to Exit, ....this music is shite, not like when DJ *** ruled at Club ***, those were the days. Man, I would stay out till 6 and then after hours at ***, but now the scenes so played out and with this dude playing the same set I heard him play in Ibiza two summers ago, I could go home and go to sleep right now.

(The conflict of the Jaded Clubber is sad. Despite their inability to enjoy what is NOW, they can not stop going out in a depserate hope to reclaim what they had THEN. While a display of sympathy and understanding are commendable, beware of being sucked in to thier hole. You may not be able to escape, and they will ruin whatever high you may be on faster than an UNDERCOVER with a rubberglove!

TOUCHE! pussycat

were most of like this at one point :laugh:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! :laugh: :laugh:

how well you put it!

these come in as worst after the perverts and beer heads.