Clubplanet Nightlife Community

princesslolita

just to throw my opinion in here.

quite a number of us are on CP at work and this kind of thing is not exactly appropriate to have on your screen. its not like a thread that you know has those kind of pictures in it, so you can simply avoid it.

Its in your sig. not like I can really avoid every thread you post on.

Plus its just obnoxious.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

quite a number of us are on CP at work and this kind of thing is not exactly appropriate to have on your screen. its not like a thread that you know has those kind of pictures in it, so you can simply avoid it.

Plus its just obnoxious.

well said!!

i usually don't care about stuff like this..but really..it is kind of tasteless and tacky!!!!

Plus its just obnoxious.

Yeah, we don't really need that shit... How about I get you some dippies, and you take it out?

:laugh:

Originally posted by brooklynkid

It's 173k!! Heavy sigs must die. I say put a 30k limit on sig weight but Dave said there's no way to do that :(

And what would make someone want to use a pic like that to represent herself every time she posts? Strange....:confused:

The joke I was about to crack at that made me want to vommit...

:puke:

Plus its just obnoxious.

agreed. i shut sigs off because some of them are inappropriate and take too long to load.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Gosh your all a bunch a :cry: baby's. yeah her sig is big..that is my only qualm with it, and you have to look at it at work but look at mine...you guys got any complaints:rolleyes:

You'll probably spank us if we complain about your sig....:rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by xxlea

Am I seeing the pix wrong or is she being raped? That's the only thing that bothers me.

The size I could care less, I've already learn to scroll down fast when I'm at work.

That's exactly what im talkinbg about. I mean for real that shit is mad degrading to women and people alike. I mean how would u feel if that was in you in the picture gettin raped by Penguin and Sodomized by The Joker?? Oh, wait a minute..nevermind...cause i dont think no one would rape u to begin with being that you got slapped with the uglystick. just my $.02

Originally posted by fierydesire

Gosh your all a bunch a :cry: baby's. yeah her sig is big..that is my only qualm with it, and you have to look at it at work but look at mine...you guys got any complaints:rolleyes:

Actually, I dont particularly care for yours either, BUT its not as big, or obvious, or violent. The colors are more muted and you have to look a little harder. hers is fucking enormous and practically neon.