Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROXY FRIDAY 2/1/02....Question???

I know Vicious is the resident there on friday's now but I saw a post saying Shawn Ink is going to be the one spinning this friday. I haven't been to Roxy since JV took over the friday night residency and I am planning on going tomorrow night. However, if JV isn't going to be spinning at all, I may just say the hell with it. Does anyone else have a similar problem or does anyone have any info on whether JV will be there this Friday???.... Any info would be much appreciated....thanks CP

Originally posted by roninmess

Why so you can steal my friend from me LMFAO:laugh: :rolleyes::tongue:

awww.. I dont steal him, he chooses to chill with me..:laugh: . You can chill too, its ok. I dont bite. I swear.... Hes going tomorrow night anyway. So just come!!! :)

hmm I want to take a week off... whats goin on next week? I'll base my decision on whos guest dj'in next week. Tomorrow looks siiiiiick but I need a week of like WOAH!

Mike Macaluso is spinnin.. you gotta go this week.

Originally posted by bebby6919

awww.. I dont steal him, he chooses to chill with me..:laugh: . You can chill too, its ok. I dont bite. I swear.... Hes going tomorrow night anyway. So just come!!! :)

Don't listen Rob, she bites and she bites DAMN hard!

So go fri and take off sat??? :idea:

I meant I haven't had a friday off in that period of time. I take a lot of saturdays off.. can't afford to go to Factory every single week or else I'd say fuck Roxy and be there every sunday.

I meant I haven't had a friday off in that period of time. I take a lot of saturdays off.. can't afford to go to Factory every single week or else I'd say fuck Roxy and be there every sunday.

ohhh I got ya.. Well in that case who cares. Just go damn it.. I dont want to hear any bitching.. My week... (like you care)

Monday work 8am-4pm

Tuesday school 9:30-3:10 than 6-9pm

Wednesday work 12-8p

Thursday school 9:30-3:10 than 4:20-5:45

Friday work 12-8p than roxy till about 5am

Saturday work 4-midnight than some club get home around 5am

Sunday work 4-midnight

And its like this e3very week.. never ever changes, since school started. I need a break!!! But i refuse to take one.. lol I guess its my fault than! I cant wiat till fri night every week.

I wont peer pressure you, take a break if you want but yoru gonna miss a great night! JV, Macaluso, and Ink!! I dunno the other guy.. lol sick sick sick!!!!!!!!

ohhh I got ya.. Well in that case who cares. Just go damn it.. I dont want to hear any bitching.. My week... (like you care)

Monday work 8am-4pm

Tuesday school 9:30-3:10 than 6-9pm

Wednesday work 12-8p

Thursday school 9:30-3:10 than 4:20-5:45

Friday work 12-8p than roxy till about 5am

Saturday work 4-midnight than some club get home around 5am

Sunday work 4-midnight

And its like this e3very week.. never ever changes, since school started. I need a break!!! But i refuse to take one.. lol I guess its my fault than! I cant wiat till fri night every week.

I wont peer pressure you, take a break if you want but yoru gonna miss a great night! JV, Macaluso, and Ink!! I dunno the other guy.. lol sick sick sick!!!!!!!!

Swank is good... he spun at the CP holiday party at Float. good shit.