Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men Adressing Women As "Females" Anyone Else Have A Problem With This

guest00901

Sometimes women feel the need to be placed in a higher class or something.....I would so have a better argument to this ::someone discussed it once:: but I completely forgot who what or where.

Take this under consideration....

Female: sounds primitive, just like the classification of your pet; "She's a female, don't u see, there's nothing between her legs."

Woman: sounds classy; "She's a real woman!".

Makes no difference to me though.

Well my first reaction would be to say I don't find that offensive, but as with anything, the context of the comment is what really determines that. You'll feel great if a friend or boyfriend calls you sexy, but when you hear it from dirty catcalling construction workers, you tend to feel way more creepy. So if these guys said "You're the perfect example of what a female should be" that's great, but if they were like "what's up there, fine female?" then I could see it being less than fabulous. :)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Well my first reaction would be to say I don't find that offensive, but as with anything, the context of the comment is what really determines that. You'll feel great if a friend or boyfriend calls you sexy, but when you hear it from dirty catcalling construction workers, you tend to feel way more creepy. So if these guys said "You're the perfect example of what a female should be" that's great, but if they were like "what's up there, fine female?" then I could see it being less than fabulous. :)

Very wisely spoken...there is nothing else to add from my side. I think you hit the nail directly. :)

I knew a guy from Morocco that used to address women as "females". I didn't find it offensive as much as I did odd. I even asked him about it and he simply said "Isn't that what you are???" I dunno, maybe it was a foreign thing...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok so I was adressed as a female last night and I dunno I was sorta insulted by it for some odd reason. Am I weird or do some other ladies agree that they don't like to be adressed as a "Female":confused:

"Southern Accent"

...Quiet Your Mouth Woman!!!...

my roommate says that either in Uruguay or Paraguay, pretty sure its the latter, guys refer to their girlfriends with a word that translates into cows - and they likes 'em heavy...there could be worse words spoken...but not only is it context, source, and intent, there is that societal factor - what have you attached to word by societal implication and education...you'd be surprised...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok so I was adressed as a female last night and I dunno I was sorta insulted by it for some odd reason. Am I weird or do some other ladies agree that they don't like to be adressed as a "Female":confused:

ok then

of the following, which would you prefer?

Bitch

Biatch

Hoochie

Hoochie Mama

Hoochie Coochie

Snatch

Slut

Ho

Fine-Ass Bitch

and the everpopular C-word

:horns:

Guest danni133

It doesn't bother me if a guy addresses me as one being I am one and all. But it does bother me a little if the guy refers to me like 'hey female come here.' But I just get them back by saying 'shut up bitch.'

~Danielle