Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo, IBclubbin, READ THIS

quoth

bro, im just curious why all the fuckin hate on the ny board about roxy? I mean why the fuck do u bother posting such bullshit as an insult to all of us who go to roxy and have fun? No, no i am not "hardcore roxyhead" but people do go for various different reasons. Some people like yerself just go to see a certain dj and meetup with yer friends etc. Others, like myself, dont mind the music, but yet, meet up with a lot of great people who i dont see on a daily basis that make up this messageboard and what it is. But hey, like anyone u have yer good nights and yer bad nights, but shit, it is kinda insulting to clubplanet and various people who go there to title a thread ROXY SUCKS when u know that clubplanet has direct involvment with the establishment. Furthermore, i have had plenty of nights at clubs and even roxy where i wasnt having a good time or like "it sucked" but shit, i dont just outright diss the club and the people that put that shit together? Everyone seems to talk shit about roxy this, roxy that...But yet the party is still goin strong and people still go there to see Vicious or...to do as they please...as is the case with me personally and actually most of the roxy stage crew. Im prolly writing this thread cause im bored, but i really was just curious why u had such a bad time and decided to hate on Roxy, yet u got in free however that was arranged, but yet, it is kind of insulting to other people who have a good time regardless of the music and all that other bureaucratic bullshit u know? But anyhow, guess u know now for sure, that, roxy aint yer type of place, even if its just to meet up with mad people as many of us do and enjoy each others company minus how bad/good the music might be.

btw to answer yer question on the jersey board about where? when?? im spinning.....hopefully soon at Pseudo in Manhattan, you know that place over the river with clubs?

peace brutha. -Quoth

i understand your p.o.v.

yes, CP might have stuff going on in there but it is my right to voice my opinion, and i think that Roxy is just a horrible place to party....i dont like the vibe, the crowd, etc

i think its a shame that the place died out when Mike Macaluso got on...the man came on and pounded that place just as hard as Vicious does, but with tech instead of trance...perhaps the kiddies cant handle staying up till that hour or have curfews.......

i also felt i had to vent since i spent an hour in a half going to the damn club and spent about an hour actually inside there

bro, when you are at Pseudo you let me know and i try my absolute best to be there:D

and btw, your long posts without paragraph breaks are really difficult to read

BG

understood.

to each his own as quoth always says it u know?

but yes, hopefully soon...i cant even say when cause i am dealing with a lotta personal shit that its hard to go out on thursday nights..but ill let ya know.

and btw..my bad with the paragraphs lol. Belive it or not...i fuckin wrote mad essays in college all grammatical and shit. But its a fuckin messageboard u know...FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK PARAGRAPH BREAKS FUCK EVERY SINGLE THREAD FUCK U FUCK ME FUCK EVERYONE FUCK EM ALL.....phew sorry wow..had to vent..it felt good though. peace bro. -Quoth

Originally posted by quoth

and btw..my bad with the paragraphs lol. Belive it or not...i fuckin wrote mad essays in college all grammatical and shit. But its a fuckin messageboard u know...FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK PARAGRAPH BREAKS FUCK EVERY SINGLE THREAD FUCK U FUCK ME FUCK EVERYONE FUCK EM ALL.....phew sorry wow..had to vent..it felt good though. peace bro. -Quoth

As an English major (speaking for paragraph breaks everywhere), I'm hurt.

:cool:

- meli -

Originally posted by melichacha

- meli -

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hahahahahahaha be quiet before u don't get to talk to SAMPSON ok CUBAN B? YES. CUBAN B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by melichacha

- meli -

. . . I . . . am the king . . . of the paragraph . . . break . . . there is not a single post of mine that doesn't include . . . at least one needlessly placed elipsis . . . :D . . .

Yo BG,

Sorry that you didn't have a good time. I got in around 1 and left around 4:50, 5. Overall I had a pretty good time. The VIP room was pretty cool, I could definetely get into the music. I'd like to see Chris(?) spin in the main room sometime. IT's about being around good people and just have a good time. I'm not there for the music. Thats what afterhours at Vinyl are for. See ya Tuesday at Plat.

ATTN Quoth. Paragraph breaks are for pussies. lemme know when you are free, we call all get together and grab a meal in the dining hall. someone can slash you ass in. peace

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I . . . am the king . . . of the paragraph . . . break . . . there is not a single post of mine that doesn't include . . . at least one needlessly placed elipsis . . . :D . . .

I love how you type your posts :D

Oh.. and BG -- I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STEPPED FOOT IN ROXY AFTER ALL THE FAWKING BASHING YOU DID OF IT AFTER HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY.. :blown:

i've been to roxi i mean it wasn't my fav nyc club but it deff wasn't my lease fav and i would deff pick it over any nj club so aLL in aLL i would deFF check it out again so it gets no hate and yall know from most of my nothnjguy's post's and even some on this name i would deFF lay hate on it if it was wack and it deff was far from wack i mean it Has a good peacefuL crowd so it gets no Hate and the music it's each to your own i'd love to hear back that ass up in a club but i can deff bopp my head to some of jv' mixes :tongue:

Originally posted by codica3

Oh.. and BG -- I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STEPPED FOOT IN ROXY AFTER ALL THE FAWKING BASHING YOU DID OF IT AFTER HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY.. :blown:

I know but Macaluso emailed me and comped me and all my friends, so I had to support.

And by the way, never again, no matter if God himself is manning the tables that night:laugh:

BG