Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Sexy Party

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This past friday at roxy was so much fun......def best fri i have had there so far......... good meeting peeps teklord,jennefer (you guys should have come to vinyl:) ), ronimess (hit any deer on the way home?), boreese (your a mad man) and all the other people who i cant remeber because my brain is mush and ive been up for 48 hours..........till next week........

Kevin

Oh yeah cant wait to get the pics back!

First off, Johnny thanks for all of the hook ups in Tokyo. This City is BANANA'S!

BANANA'S

CODE is pretty tight and Rappongi is unreal! Sooooooo much trouble to get into in Rappongi!

Anyway, I do wish I had heard Mikey Mac on Friday though. You are 110% right when you note that we (NYC clubbers) get to hear some of the hottest up & coming talent around! He ripped it up in Cancun last year as well, so I am sure that Friday was crazy!

Continued Best Wishes & I'll be back through on my return near the end of July.

Peace!

Spaz

aka: B.J.

Respect...

Respect to anyone who gave there opinions and I love Hip Hop music also. The Roxy is at the essence of Hip Hop - one of the birthplaces of it. The House music was great. I am just used to jumping rooms in clubs like anything. I know space is important and you don't want people jamming into the Hip Hop room. I was just not used to the inaccessibility to the room and considering Hip Hop is so extremely popular... Especially in NY!

No disresect to anyone. And I appreciate your opinions.

Originally posted by destinyschild

Respect...

Respect to anyone who gave there opinions and I love Hip Hop music also. The Roxy is at the essence of Hip Hop - one of the birthplaces of it.

I totally agree! Roxy is where they use to have the battles when RSC tore it up (and stilll do!) :).. I got clips from battles back at Roxy actually........Breaking is one of the elements of hip hop ..... Breaking , DJ/Turntablist , Mc's , and Graffiti...... :)

True and thanks. I wasn't trying to offend anyone and the House music because I am always enjoying it. I like different musics 2. It's just that I enjoy more freedom in roaming around in a club usually was all. It has nothing to do with the DJ's or anything like that. You've totally described the basic true essences of Hip Hop. Yes now you just tend to see the flashiness of the artists on TV and why not they got money now but when you take it to the essence of MC'ing and DJ'ing well that to me is the core of the music. And the breaking of course. It's more than just music it is a true culture. I'm not even asking for its respect because it has outdone what doubters early on said. It was supposed to be a fad. But the culture blew it out of proportion and now it is a business as well. I don't think we should ever subtract hip hop from the electronic apprecation of music. It was there as one of the forefathers for it all (Africa Bambataa).

Thank you

Originally posted by destinyschild

Respect...

Respect to anyone who gave there opinions and I love Hip Hop music also. The Roxy is at the essence of Hip Hop - one of the birthplaces of it. The House music was great. I am just used to jumping rooms in clubs like anything. I know space is important and you don't want people jamming into the Hip Hop room. I was just not used to the inaccessibility to the room and considering Hip Hop is so extremely popular... Especially in NY!

No disresect to anyone. And I appreciate your opinions.

in my opinion, i think you should change your CP name

(sorry....last semester my roomies used to blast destiny's child all day long...horrible memories :eek: )

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

in my opinion, i think you should change your CP name

(sorry....last semester my roomies used to blast destiny's child all day long...horrible memories :eek: )

Yea yea yea

how many times can u fuckin post bout ur "distiny child phobia"??

:tongue:

I had a blast at Roxy this week...

I was a sweaty fawk, Now i remember why i dont wear light colors to go clubbing......

Anyhow shouts to Dancer,Trancer,Art,GodfatherBam (not as huge as you bro! ;) ) DJJonstephen, BigpoppaNils , Bebby6919, met Anthony Nero......... sorry if I forgot anyone I am beat.

Macaluso = SICK. I wasn't diggin it at first really and then he turned it up like 5 notches.

Crowd Song was SICK, Da Booka was sick....

Brand New day was hot

That dude was a fuckin joke on the stage.

BuGout, cool chillin with you last night. Next week we are takin the Matrix over , that house room is gonna explode.

That about does it for me!

Originally posted by djaaronswank

Thanks everyone for coming out to Roxy friday night. I had a blast playing in that room and would love to do it again. Much props to Mike and Johnny for tearing it up after I was done with my set. I had so much fun. Till next time!

Sparkles --- Thank you

Originally posted by legend38

I had a blast at Roxy this week...

I was a sweaty fawk, Now i remember why i dont wear light colors to go clubbing......

Anyhow shouts to Dancer,Trancer,Art,GodfatherBam (not as huge as you bro! ;) ) DJJonstephen, BigpoppaNils , Bebby6919, met Anthony Nero......... sorry if I forgot anyone I am beat.

Macaluso = SICK. I wasn't diggin it at first really and then he turned it up like 5 notches.

Crowd Song was SICK, Da Booka was sick....

Brand New day was hot

That dude was a fuckin joke on the stage.

BuGout, cool chillin with you last night. Next week we are takin the Matrix over , that house room is gonna explode.

That about does it for me!

Larry, how you not going to meantion me or helen!:mad: :mad: And why you not let me know you were goin to matrix?

Originally posted by roninmess

Larry, how you not going to meantion me or helen!:mad: :mad: And why you not let me know you were goin to matrix?

Dude,

I think by now it is assumed that if one of us is going to Roxy, BOTH of us are going to Roxy.

I also think it is assumed that we are Helen's personal taxi service, that is why you guys weren't mentioned.

I didn't know I was going to Matrix until like 1145 pm when i left work. i ahd to go to fucking KMART to purchase a sleevless shirt to wear!! It was the only place open :laugh:

Next week we will school these upstate Boys, Rob

Lemme just say...the way the ladies were looking friday nite at roxy--if u gotta play jessica folker to keep them coming back....play it 20x I dont care...lol..as long as they look that good..:D

As for matrix next saturday....its definitely ON--

Im pulling out some nice tracks for that--spinning from 10pm till 10am...I'm ready.

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by legend38

Dude,

I think by now it is assumed that if one of us is going to Roxy, BOTH of us are going to Roxy.

I also think it is assumed that we are Helen's personal taxi service, that is why you guys weren't mentioned.

I didn't know I was going to Matrix until like 1145 pm when i left work. i ahd to go to fucking KMART to purchase a sleevless shirt to wear!! It was the only place open :laugh:

Next week we will school these upstate Boys, Rob

I seriously dink you guys are Butt-Buddies.....No Doubt!!!