Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUnnniiiiiessssssssstttt ADD while watching SUper BOWL !!!

All the adds sucked except that one for Bud when the guy jumped on the bed and flew out the window cause of the satin sheets.

Most powerful add was for the kids against drugs when they said something along the lines of "Where do terrorists get the money to commit their crimes"... drug money.

I think Bud Lite had their day in the sun....so to speak.

All of their commercials were funny.......

The funniest being where the guy is telling his buddy what to say in the bar to the chick:

"My name is Paul."

"You have beautiful eyes"

"I'd like to take you out"

"How much?"

Too funny

my fav. was the one with the farmer, and hes talking about how he wishes he could go clubbing all night in new york... lmao... i have no idea what it was for but it was funny as hell to me... and those Mlife commercials were pretty good as well...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

The funniest being where the guy is telling his buddy what to say in the bar to the chick:

"My name is Paul."

"How much?"

Too funny

I am with you on that one jon.....

and the one where the satin sheets shot him out the window was awesome.....

.....Bestc commercials goes toooooo.....BUD LIGHT.....YEAH...

i like the one where the cute little hamster/gerbil dances his furry lil ass off! LOL...just cause stupid shit makes me *giggle*.....and also the one with jason seyhorn..just cause he looked good...then the horse comes on the track~then the nascar...i think it was a visa commercial?!

The Robotica one was definately the best... along with the satin sheets.

I thought the hamster/rabbit one was too cute... and yes it made me giggle too.

The lipton one was funny but at the same time it was plain weird.

Then there was the one with the monkey... I just think the monkey and showgirls thing was kinda cute.

And did anyone else wonder what the fawk mlife was? They had all these commercials and they never really said exactly what it was.... so then you were urged to go on the website and check it out.... now that is marketing brilliance.

Originally posted by jennEfer

And did anyone else wonder what the fawk mlife was? They had all these commercials and they never really said exactly what it was.... so then you were urged to go on the website and check it out.... now that is marketing brilliance.

omigod! i was getting so mad! LOL....the first one we saw...i am like.."what the hell is mLiFe??"...then that stupid thing comes on the screen RIGHT after...what is mLifE...mLiFe.com or whatever...ugh!!!!!! ..so...DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT IS?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

"My name is Paul."

"How much?"

Too funny

jennEfer

this commercial and the other one where the guy slides off his bed and out the window. these did it for me

Mlife is AT&Ts new wireless service or something like that.

Originally posted by misk

omigod! i was getting so mad! LOL....the first one we saw...i am like.."what the hell is mLiFe??"...then that stupid thing comes on the screen RIGHT after...what is mLifE...mLiFe.com or whatever...ugh!!!!!! ..so...DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT IS?

That was definitely a great marketing scheme!! My roomate tried checking the website during the superbowl. There was so much traffic to the site that he couldn't get on.

For those who didn't have a chance to check it out, mlife is an additional service that AT&T wireless offers. Its kinda neat. From this service, you can obtain the daily News, Sports, weather, movie timings at theaters, etc. for any city by dailing #121 on the AT&T wireless phone. Additionally, they have other things such as driving directions and horoscopes. In sum, its a way to keep you up to date on what's happening.

Originally posted by jennEfer

Then there was the one with the monkey... I just think the monkey and showgirls thing was kinda cute.

yeah that e*trade commercial rawked it.

"a musical? what were you thinking?!" HAHAHAA.

as for mlife i think it's att wireless' worst campaign idea Ever... fawking sounds like a mutual fund or something and it turns out an "mlife" is one enriched by att wireless' promise to save your existence with their cell phones. GAWD!!!