Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Amazing Ab-Maximizer Only $39.99

magilicuti

I know I'm ragging on the people supporting cp (their new banner ad) but those things just don't work. Why would ppl sweat and lie on a floor doing crunches and leg lifts if they could just sit on their ass and strap that thing around their bellys? A good diet is actually a lot more important then working out for abs as well. I'm sure the ab energizer would be good if you worked out and had a good diet along with it.

Originally posted by magilicuti

I know I'm ragging on the people supporting cp (their new banner ad) but those things just don't work. Why would ppl sweat and lie on a floor doing crunches and leg lifts if they could just sit on their ass and strap that thing around their bellys? A good diet is actually a lot more important then working out for abs as well. I'm sure the ab energizer would be good if you worked out and had a good diet along with it.

Agreed bro.

I bet if you slammed your abs THEN strapped that thing on it might help a little.

Did anyone ever try one of those things? There's a bunch of those out on the market now. I always wonder. ONe commercial claims that "it's like doing 600 sit ups in 10 minutes" And the person doesn't even break a sweat. And like doesn't feel tired. It's too good to be true for me.. Anyone ever try one of these???

Originally posted by karch

Did anyone ever try one of those things? There's a bunch of those out on the market now. I always wonder. ONe commercial claims that "it's like doing 600 sit ups in 10 minutes" And the person doesn't even break a sweat. And like doesn't feel tired. It's too good to be true for me.. Anyone ever try one of these???

i have known a couple ppl and haven't praised it for its results.

i doubt that using one of these "miracle" ab contraptions works if thats the only work out youre getting. if someone doesnt bother to take care of themselves by eating well and exercisng a little they cant expect a great bod ;)

well...unless you go for plastic surgery *ick*

To tell the truth the only ones that work are the ones that the doctors perscribe when you get into an accident or somthing. With out a perscription they cost aroun $600.00 But all in all a healthy diet and old fasion sit ups work for me... Besides. No Pain No Gain. I am the type who wants to work for something this way I have a better feeling when I accomplish a goal.

Call me crazy... But if everything came that easy we would all look the same. Then how do you figure out who is good lookin... Who is not... Sounds corny but hey... Work damnit. I have come to a conclusion and I am sure the rest of the world has. Infomercials are on late at night for one reason... To target those who are awake and bored and itching to spend money on something that they will throw away in a week.

Bye now

Scott