Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonny Vicious

Jonny Vicious is NYC BEST DJ EVER. He has his own style which has made Roxy the place to be on Friday nights. All the way from the first night when he came out after Amber with the ecstacy remix up until he took over after derb two weekends ago. From Children 2002 to Rapture, Vicious knows how and when to play the songs. His bodyguard CHIEF is the man, I requested a song to him and Vicious put it on. Two weekends ago at his "release party" the music sucked I don't know what everone was talking about but Vicious was never there. I had a horrible time, whoever was spinning had it all wrong, the music did not pick up until 2am, even then they put on maybe 2 good songs. I waited till 4 am but Vicious never showed. After that all the bad reviews started coming out about Roxy and Vicious. I myself did not go this friday, even though Mike Macaluso was spinning with Vicious. I think if Vicious continues to spin what he was the first 4 weeks of SEXY and the managment keeps up with the Guest performances they will have no problem. I will see everyone there this friday.

Um... ok... first off... its Johnny Vicious... second.... he was there during his release party... Hmmm maybe it wasnt him I was talking to and maybe that was someone else who signed my cd for me...

This week is mad myles spining with johnny also and special performance by Nicole Mccloud... next week they have a special peformance slated.. but will suffer because of DJ Tiesto being at exit. I myself will be at both.

Originally posted by roninmess

Ignorant people i swear.:mad: :bigfinger

ignorant my ass I was at roxy 2 weeks god what a disaster I was laughing my ass off the place was empty at 2 in the morning and johnny was spinnin the worst shit ever top40 euro crap ghey give it up :laugh:

i am along with pfloyd and my bro and blazny the hugest vicious fans on the board...we follow him around to almost every venue hes spun at....but i must admit is he is not turning it out at roxy...hes fallen into the repetitive beat slump where all the mixes and tracks sound the same....hopefully it turn it up soon but he has been hurting big time at roxy as of late....opening night and when he opened for derb were his best nights thus far...specifically when he opened for derb casue he was throwing down the classic vicious trance sound..

Originally posted by msoprano13

bro vicious spun until 2am that night and then came back on at 5am.....derb was pitaful and if i hadnt known who was spinning, my guess would have been draper:laugh:

LOL

Nah I think he heard Derb and thought it was Vicious.

Roninmess - "Derb is very Draperish"

Originally posted by kandyraver

johnny vicious is the fattest most ugliest no talent dj nyc has to offer who plays cheese trance that is 3 years old :laugh:

Mostly true...but your a kandy raver. Now stop with your feeble drama attempts and go make me some jewelery.Bring me a pack of wacky wafers too.:blank:

i am along with pfloyd and my bro and blazny the hugest vicious fans on the board...we follow him around to almost every venue hes spun at....but i must admit is he is not turning it out at roxy...hes fallen into the repetitive beat slump where all the mixes and tracks sound the same....hopefully it turn it up soon but he has been hurting big time at roxy as of late....opening night and when he opened for derb were his best nights thus far...specifically when he opened for derb casue he was throwing down the classic vicious trance sound..

~~~ i agree!!!:D

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Mostly true...but your a kandy raver. Now stop with your feeble drama attempts and go make me some jewelery.Bring me a pack of wacky wafers too.:blank:

I guess you are one of those people who read a book by its cover, I have more musical knowledge and taste in my finger than you have in your whole body its not a feeble attempt at drama, his new comp cd is even more funnier than his performance at roxy :laugh:

well said...

and Kandyraver there are plenty of people who don't know what they are talkin about, but your barkin up the wrong tree with Tunnelbandit... i would love to see him make you look foolish :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: