Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you meet a nice guy/girl at a club??

dibs

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dibs

Can you really meet a NICE Guy/Girl at a Club?? I've met plenty of guys. I chill with them, hook up, but thats about it. Anyone here ever meet someone special at a club????

I've met guys who "seemed" nice and then turned out to be jerks... I still think it's possible to meet a nice guy at a club though. Nice guys like to go out too :) Where is my nice guy!????!? :(

i never thought it would happen, but one fateful night November 1999, me and a couple of my friends were taken to this little place in Jersey, by this guy who i hooked up with the week before..anyway, we walked in, and one guy caught my eye. he had the microphone..lucky for me, the coat check girl was busy, so he came to take our coats..i was checking him out all night...we talked for a couple months and then made it "official"...we just celebrated our 2 year anniversary Jan.13..he still works in the club industry...and i still support him...ok...sorry for the long story, but i couldnt help myself

Originally posted by dancensmile

I've met guys who "seemed" nice and then turned out to be jerks... I still think it's possible to meet a nice guy at a club though. Nice guys like to go out too :) Where is my nice guy!????!? :(

Where are our NICE guys....:laugh: I don’t think its any hope, but like my best friend said to me "don’t look for prince charming, have prince charming fine you" So I stopped looking...:rolleyes: When will my PRINCE fine me damn it…:mad:

Originally posted by laurie619

Where are our NICE guys....:laugh: I don’t think its any hope, but like my best friend said to me "don’t look for prince charming, have prince charming fine you" So I stopped looking...:rolleyes: When will my PRINCE fine me damn it…:mad:

:laugh: I stopped looking too :( ... My nice guy hasn't found me yet either... but the jerks always seem to find me GRRR!!! :mad:

Originally posted by dancensmile

:laugh: I stopped looking too :( He hasn't found me yet... the jerks always find me GRRR!!! :mad:

Jerks....U mean like the guy from friday, or those from New Years, or that Mike kid(my big jerk):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But like said before>> One day my prince will come.

He better come soon, whats he waiting for.

Originally posted by dibs

Jerks....U mean like the guy from friday, or those from New Years, or that Mike kid(my big jerk):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But like said before>> One day my prince will come.

He better come soon, whats he waiting for.

Yes -- must you keep reminding me!!! I don't want to attract jerks!!! NO MORE JERKS! grr Dibs :) haha

Originally posted by notallthere

anything is possible if you do enough drugs hahhahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooogoogoogooooooooooooggo

I found a ninja turtle card at a club once.

Really Ninja Turtles???? Who was it of Michealangelo, Donatelo, Raphael, Leonardo???:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by clubkitty

....is it possible to meet a nice guy.....period!!! :laugh:

LOL..ain't that the truth!!

EVERYONE that I know tells me that there is no way in hell that I am ever going to meet ANY nice guy in "clubland"...I don't know though...I don't totally buy it...I would rather meet someone who I know has similar interests (music, dancing) than meet someone in the local bar listening to some dumb band. The hard thing about meeting someone at a club though is actually getting to be able to talk to them, etc....so if I go out and meet someone GREAT...if not I will have fun anyway!! I would like to think that if someone met me out in a club, they would think I was a nice person so I would like to think that it is the same way with guys!

Who knows.....

:)

are you a nice person?

you go to clubs right?

then why do you think there are not other nice people that go to clubs also.

thats how I think of it,

everyone also tells me, you arent going to meet a nice girl in the club, they are all a bunch of stuck up bitches, I said that is not true becuase I am a nice guy, so its only fair to assume there are nice girls aswell.

I think the problem is alot of time people go to clubs they dont want to hit on by guys, when a guy approaches a girl in a club

most of the time, she will walk away,

I think both women and men should take more time to actually talk to each other , rather than from a guys perspective, try to get down her pants.

Mane