Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos going to roxy on friday?

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

do you even have to ask?

STAGE CREW REPRESENT!!!!

(although i better not be the last one left on stage this time..i get lonely)

:D

LOL yeah last week it was you, me, and that weird chick that danced like she was having a seizure on stage.

Then I took a breather and there was only Nils......

UH! HELLO! For those of you who did not know, I am there every Friday, spinning BREAKS(THAT COMMENT IS DIRECTED AT MUGZ, COMPLAINING BITCH!), TRANCE AND TECHNO in the CP Lounge.

I now have 2 different CD's available for sale:

A)MODERN PRIMITIVE TRIBAL ACID 1 - This one charted in the June 2000 issue of "MIXER" in the number 2 slot, beating out other well known DJ's including International DJ Superstar Paul Van Dyk. That issue is the one with Tenaglia and Digweed on the cover together, so check the buzz chart for yourself. The CD is almost 80 minutes, has 15 progressive trance, breaks and techno tracks seamlessly mixed for listening pleasure.

B) My latest mix compilation, INTERGALACTIC PRIMITIVE, again with 15 cuts, running almost 80 minutes. Highlights include "APHRODITE" by Paris & Sharp, Hybrid's remix of FSOL's "PAPUA NEW GUINEA, "SONG TO THE SIREN" by Vengeance, and many others.

These are avilable only in the CP lounge. You can PM me for full track listings.

Hope to see you all there - Chris Lewis

aka LA RAVER

Originally posted by laraver

UH! HELLO! For those of you who did not know, I am there every Friday, spinning BREAKS(THAT COMMENT IS DIRECTED AT MUGZ, COMPLAINING BITCH!), TRANCE AND TECHNO in the CP Lounge.

I now have 2 different CD's available for sale:

A)MODERN PRIMITIVE TRIBAL ACID 1 - This one charted in the June 2000 issue of "MIXER" in the number 2 slot, beating out other well known DJ's including International DJ Superstar Paul Van Dyk. That issue is the one with Tenaglia and Digweed on the cover together, so check the buzz chart for yourself. The CD is almost 80 minutes, has 15 progressive trance, breaks and techno tracks seamlessly mixed for listening pleasure.

B) My latest mix compilation, INTERGALACTIC PRIMITIVE, again with 15 cuts, running almost 80 minutes. Highlights include "APHRODITE" by Paris & Sharp, Hybrid's remix of FSOL's "PAPUA NEW GUINEA, "SONG TO THE SIREN" by Vengeance, and many others.

These are avilable only in the CP lounge. You can PM me for full track listings.

Hope to see you all there - Chris Lewis

aka LA RAVER

i belive i have his first cd...he handed me one at roxy the first or second week...def a nice selection of tracks....:cool:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

u'll see me back representin for the stage crew again. 2 weeks away were too long

hellz yeah... stage crew is goin to be well represented this week. That tool box that was on stage this week was makin me laugh so hard I couldn't concentrate on dancing.:blown: