sassa

OH, I forgot to mention, I have had:

2 corn snakes (one albino)

1 python named monty

2 ferrets (one albino)

many fish

a parakeet named twinkle

a cat named hershey. he ran away :(

a dog named brandy (terrier mix. I wanted to name her wednesday, but my parents said no). she lives with my sister in DC now.

a big mushy chocolate lab named sam. he lives in vermont now with my pseudo-mother and her lesbian lover.

and me most favoritest baby of them alll. A SIBERIAN HUSKY named ASHA. I lost her in the divorce, but I get visitation every once in a while.:(:rolleyes:

Why do I always lose all my pets???:confused:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

OMG that is the cutest little ruppy ever. I WANT HIM (or her)!!!!

arf arf arf arf, grrrrrr. . . . . .

(I want a dog sooooooo bad)

Thank you! She's not a puppy anymore (she's 3) but for some reason she retained a lot of her puppy attributes!

Originally posted by Crackorn

Thank you! She's not a puppy anymore (she's 3) but for some reason she retained a lot of her puppy attributes!

MY husky is the same way. she is 6 now, but everyone always thinks she's still a puppy.

grrr... I want a pit and a rotty and a jack russell. then I will be happy.

:D

I had an albino corn snake about 10 years ago. I thought it would eat goldfish like the garter snake I had used to. I didn't have the heart to feed it 'pinkies' so I sold it to another pet store. I have two pits and they are the best dogs in the world if you bring them up right!

Originally posted by lavendermenace

2 corn snakes (one albino)

I had a corn snake when I was about eight, she was awesome and such a deep, bright orange, but these stupid kids came over one day and left her cage open and she escaped, never to be seen again. :(

Originally posted by Crackorn

I had an albino corn snake about 10 years ago. I thought it would eat goldfish like the garter snake I had used to. I didn't have the heart to feed it 'pinkies' so I sold it to another pet store. I have two pits and they are the best dogs in the world if you bring them up right!

yeah, I had a hard time feeding them. I actually had someone do it for me. I really couldnt feed monty either. Actually, thats one of the reasons I got rid of them.

And yeah, pits are the best dogs ever. they have such a bad rep and its just not true! they can be the sweetest, most affectionate loving, bright dogs... Its not their fault they are so physically strong. Any dog can be brought up mean, its just a matter of how much damage they can cause if they are.

Originally posted by lowmazda

Can't have a post about pets w/o me showing my 2 brats!

I need to find my digital camera, these 2 do more crazy stuff everyday.

Oooooohhhhh, that's awesome, I love the way the kitty's sticking it's head out. It looks like a baby, how old???