Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cigarettes or no cigarettes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brooklynkid

ugh...there's nothing worse than riding in the car with someone who is smoking. can you say car sickness? :puke:

Oh, I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE it when its like 3 degrees out, and snowing, and the smoker has the fucking nerve to open the window going 60 miles an hour, and have it snow on you and freeze you so they can take a few fucking drags before they get to their destination....

PET PEAVE.

I just quit smoking a week ago. I am now in the chewing of toothpicks stage. Don't like the tooth picks but it helps with the hand mouth habbit with the cigarettes. Oh and I also have a wierd craving for anything with salt...

Why did I quit. Well I Started weight training again about 4 months ago. And to tell you the truth. They really do not mix well. Kinda seemed pointless to work out and the minute you walk out to light a cigarette. Your lungs are expanded from breathing heavely during work out and cardio that the first cigarette you have basically kills ya.

Anyway ... Hope I didn't bore you to much...

See Ya

Scott NoN - :smoke: er

Originally posted by joeg

Oh, I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE it when its like 3 degrees out, and snowing, and the smoker has the fucking nerve to open the window going 60 miles an hour, and have it snow on you and freeze you so they can take a few fucking drags before they get to their destination....

PET PEAVE.

hmmmmm... i remember u asking me not too..... and i didn't.. i wasn't happy.. but i didn't... outta respect.. so watch it boy :D