Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cigarettes or no cigarettes

Okay this is just one of those random questions out of curiosity and boredom. I guess it is kind of club related since every clubber reeks of smoke everytime they exit a club.

Who here smokes cigarettes and who doesnt?

Why or why not?

I choose not to smoke cigarettes cause I have been trying to get my mom to quit for years. I think it is a nasty habit, but that is just my opinion.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I choose not to smoke cigarettes!! I have always played soccer and smoking doesn't really help when you have to run for 90 minutes!!

A lot of my relatives have died of lung cancer including my grandfather and his two brothers and my uncle (just recently)!!

I tryed them a handful of times, usually when I was completely wasted. They are possibly one of the nastiest things i've ever seen in my life and i'd rather take a gunshot wound than make a habbit of them.

The irony of it all, is i'll probably die of lung cancer before any of you chainsmokers because of the 2ndhand smoke I get by being in the clubs. Fate, most definately, has a sense of humor.

The way I got started smoking is rediculous.......it was because of wrestling and dipping. I dipped because it was so grotesque that you would lose your appetite, and that was all you needed when you are starving....plus you lose some ounces spitting.

Little by little I smoked more when I went out when I was out of season. All of a sudden, I'm smoking all the time when I'm going out........still that way, only when I go out.

I used to bother my mum so much about her smoking habit that she would say if she ever caught me she would burn my fingers over the stove lol

damn I smoked my first cigarette when I played Frenchy in Grease in high school had to do a french inhale and I wanted to be authentic........never smoked again....when I was in London I had to smoke for a part so I bought these rose/herb cigarettes (no nicotine).....never smoked again..... for some reason I just recently tried one when I rolled this year.....then tried one when I drank...maybe out of bordem whatever but I guess because I have such a low tolerance.......they send the most amazing rushes through my body they make me feel like I'm rolling.... I only smoke when I'm out, depending who I'm around....but still I can't believe I do it at all oh well...resistance is futile as long as I'm not out of breath when I dance all day :)

Originally posted by romy20

I smoke but not as much as I used to.

During the week I'll probably have like 3 or 4 cigarettes a day, and if I go out I have like a pack lol which isnt good

same thing here.. i would probably stop smoking if i

1. didnt drive

2. didnt work where i work (too stressful)

3. didnt go to school

4. didnt drink

5. didnt go to clubs

wel dont plan on stopping any of those anytime soon.. looks llike I'll be smoking for a while :blown:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Why two packs?

Dunno. Have for a while now, though. I even used to run track/field and cross country as well as play varsity basketball when I was in school. But ever since I moved to the east coast, I've just been smoking like crazy. Shit's too uptight over here compared to where I grew up.

At least it's not putting that big of a hole in my wallet. There's this dude in New Mexico that mails me these generic cigs which basically taste like Marlboros, yet they're only $1 a pack.