Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~It's ALL ABoUT tHe B-BOYZ~

Originally posted by magilicuti

you mean you guys can't do that? :tongue:

. . well . . she probably can if she tried (Don't deny it glow!! . .:tongue: ) but I'm just not in the kinda shape to do that stuff . . .

. . . you work out magil . . . just think about the kind of balance, strength and dexterity you have to train yourself in to get to a level where you can turn yourself into a 4 dimensional human ninja . . .

LMFAO

you kids...me old man...i lived the original days...saw the movie Breakin' in a theatre and went home and tried it in my basement on a piece of cardboard that night...eggzept my phatass taught me that maybe i should stick to poppin - hopin yall know what that is...anywayzzz...word up...

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I loved the B boy circles they had in TUNNEL.I wore my boys helmet one time and actually tried a head spin...it didn't work out to well though.

the dance contest that i just came back from (Florida), there were 3 b-boys that used to go to the Tunnel all the time;) They are awesome Breakers!!!

Originally posted by magilicuti

i just wanna learn that backflip, i'd do that everyday if i could do that. if i had room in my house i'd actually practice crazy shit like that

it aint that hard...just make sure you jump high, lean back, and let your knees meet your chest as quick as possible...

the trouble is gettin through the anxiety...but after that...its nothing...

if the juicehead stunters on my cheerleading squad can backtuck, then you can...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I pop & Tut:D :D

wave.gif

was that you poppin all nite at kleinenberg's boat party??

after lookin at your pics i was like she looks familiar

i used to break back in the day..pop n lock, hand spin, head spin, crab, dimes, used to do it all..damn i'm old

Originally posted by vision

was that you poppin all nite at kleinenberg's boat party??

after lookin at your pics i was like she looks familiar

i used to break back in the day..pop n lock, hand spin, head spin, crab, dimes, used to do it all..damn i'm old

hehehe...I was there...and yup, that was probablly me;)

...I wearing a motocross jersey;)

Originally posted by highmay

it aint that hard...just make sure you jump high, lean back, and let your knees meet your chest as quick as possible...

the trouble is gettin through the anxiety...but after that...its nothing...

if the juicehead stunters on my cheerleading squad can backtuck, then you can...

sounds good, i just need some mats to practice on and i'll be flipping all over the place :D