Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The smell I HATE more than anything else!!! YUCK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did that whore ran away. I was just getting warmed up. So as I was saying,

Ahhh.. Too bad your white trash mommy didnt tell you about your real daddy's - the mailman, the gasman and the milkman. All at once. Why dont you go back to your trailer, slut. Your mommy is laughing because I fucked her so hard, she is still hurting. When you get back there, why dont you ask her to take out her false teeth and show you how she sucked me, you mistake of nature. You should've been swallowed. Its a miracle you are not dead that's how retarded you are. Why dont you shrivel up and die, you waist of air. Shouldnt you playing on the tracks somewhere?

This is what is going to happen to you if I ever meet you, deseased peice of shit. :chop:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

I've heard of other people that have had issues with this girl . . . . can someone fill me in on why she's such a cocksnot? . . . I'm just curious. . .and I give props to Pete for letting her have it . . . :D. . .

you guys shouldn't let someone upset you so much. i think she's probably laughing about the whole thing because she knows she was able to turn the thread into something other than what it was intended to be.....and then she held her own against all of you.........

Originally posted by shugabooga

you guys shouldn't let someone upset you so much. i think she's probably laughing about the whole thing because she knows she was able to turn the thread into something other than what it was intended to be.....and then she held her own against all of you.........

. . . I'm almost certain that this girl has been involved in drama off the boards as well as on . . . she aint just trying to raise hairs here . . . but then again, I could be wrong . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I'm almost certain that this girl has been involved in drama off the boards as well as on . . . she aint just trying to raise hairs here . . . but then again, I could be wrong . . .

so she likes drama in the virtual world and real world. those who are upset by it should ignore it. if they find they can't ignore it, then they should just admit they like drama too.

Originally posted by shugabooga

so she likes drama in the virtual world and real world. those who are upset by it should ignore it. if they find they can't ignore it, then they should just admit they like drama too.

lol...hey Shuga - missed u at vinyl a few weeks back :(

i ain't upset...just havin' fun but she's not quick enough to make it interesting. if she coulda come up with something creative instead of just vulgar i woulda sat down to a good all match o yer mama with her.

ah well...i hear her mama's so slutty she has Trojan written on her gumline.