Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Toronto or Montreal

Help!!! Which place is better to go to in terms of the nightlife and things to do in the day time (not necessarily touristy stuff either).

We're planning a trip sometime sometime in March for Spring break and we can't decide where we should go.

We're from NYC and prefer clubs/lounges.......with a good crowd and trance/techno/house music preffered.

Thanks guys!!!

they both are great places to party, toronto has guvernment which has seen the likes of top djs like van dyk, montreal however is the better place if you are looking for night life, its probably the best place in canada for night life along with quebec city... i would go to stereo in montreal, its an afterhours club that has an analog system, its considered to be the clearest and loudest sound system in the world, even better than phazon ;)

montreal = 6 hour drive from nyc

toronto = 10 hour drive

dont know too much about toronto but montreal is one of best cities i have ever been to .Picture a clean, smaller, cheaper manhatten with the hottest girls per square foot ive ever wittnessed all with a european flavor .Also all the clubs and lounges are top notch.

also ive been told by people from toronto that montreal is better. check out cresent st,st denis ,st laurent ,and st cathrine st.. there is also old montreal that looks like amsterdam and has alot of cool shops. For clubs just pick one for the early night they are all pretty good try the pleateau for more trendy lounges.for afterehours try Sona, Aria or Stereo all sick clubs .

peace.

i've been to both and i would hit montreal. toronto you'll need to fly montreal you can drive so you can take that money and get a better hotel.

there's a good variety of after hour clubs, lounges, bars, strip clubs. i would search this board for montreal and you'll find a lot of info

relative to any other spring break you'll get way more for your money and french canadian girls are definitely hot

enjoy

Montreal hands down........Some of the best strip bars are in that city. French Canadian women are hot. the clubs are good.

toronto is ok. nothing special.

And you can drive to both. If you know your way around upstate NY you can get to montreal in 5 hours and get to toronto in 8. I've been to both places numerous times and think that you would have a better time in montreal.