Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll call for tilt on sat....

mimid

Originally posted by mimid

So, who's in??? Me and Danny are in. Would'nt mind seeing P&W and Quivver perform 2gether... :)

I thought Quivver was in the VIP and P&W were in the main room? They are spinnin' togehter? A lil' tag team action?

You know I'll be making an appearance.....at least for a lil' bit. :D

hey guys,

just wanted to tell everyone to have a blast for me....unfortunately I don't think I will be able to be in attendance...somehow I've managed to get 2 herniated discs so needless to say, I think crobar may be tough for me tonight...anyways, hope you all have a blast...I expect a full report....

regards,

Jon

The set was excellent. I have never seen Tilt perform a dj set before and I loved the way the three of them changed off throughout the whole night. I walked in and Mick Wilson was on the tables dropping down some sweetness, followed by Mick Parks, John Graham and so forth. Mr. Wilson is defenitely one of my favorite dj personalities. He's up there with Danny Howells and Lee Burridge; always friendly, receptive and always cares to share. Funny, I always get choked up when Im around Quivver. I just don't know what to say to one of my favorite producer's. That guy just simply rocks in the studio...

The whole night was fun. Great energy, vibe and muzik. Everybody was running around having fun and joking. Pod has some nice pictures set up of the night. One notably of Parks & Wilson holding up the American flag while the muzik was blasting in the background, one of those things that you had to be there. I had fun and it was super sweet to have been there. Looking foward to Dave Seaman next weekend.

Thanks to Lalo, Charlie, Kris and everyone that was there.

John, hope you feel better.

Well what can i say about my first time listenning to tilt, Besides amazing. The set was well planned, it was just amazing, all 3 of them where just having a blast and it was great seeing them just have so much fun. Their Set was outstanding, and a beautiful closing track by Parks, Cosmos - Take Me with you. Well thank you Mimi and Danny for getting me in, Shroomy for providing that little area to sit @, and everyone else for just being there.