Clubplanet Nightlife Community

someone keyed my car!!!!!!

endo

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ekstacy

DIE!!!!! :chainsaw::biggun:

Well what do expect? Its a rice burner, buy american and stop getting your ass kicked at every light..... I'm tired of ripping on you slant eyed civic drivers.

Originally posted by saleen351

Well what do expect? Its a rice burner, buy american and stop getting your ass kicked at every light..... I'm tired of ripping on you slant eyed civic drivers.

no you didnt....:woah: first of all im not slant eyed, second of all buy and american car? so it can fall apart? i could go on and on, but im not going waste my time with you..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ekstacy

no you didnt....:woah: first of all im not slant eyed, second of all buy and american car? so it can fall apart? i could go on and on, but im not going waste my time with you..

please admit you get your ass kicked by the stangs and vettes on the street. You guys are little children in your little rice burners!

You gotta love the jerkoffs that pull beisde you at a red light and think they are hot shit and want to race you....what is the exact point of that.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tunnelbandit

You gotta love the jerkoffs that pull beisde you at a red light and think they are hot shit and want to race you....what is the exact point of that.

well its fun, you like drugs we like speed, whats so gay about that? If you driven a worked sports car and taken it past 155 then you would understand........

well its fun, you like drugs we like speed, whats so gay about that? If you driven a worked sports car and taken it past 155 then you would understand........

This guy still uses the word gay to describe something.Thats an awsome comparrison salteen because while your ass is wrapped around a telephone pole with cardboard markers of where your teeth are...my ass will be on my couch with a fat spliff.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...that sucks...my old car (an AMERICAN car saleen) got keyed and it was like 5 g's to repaint...it was covered by insurance though if you have vandalism coverage....

It sucks to be without a car for like a week when they paint it-but there won't be a scratch or a ding on it when u get it back..THAT ROCKS!:D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I hope they tried to steal it *before* they slashed the tires :laugh2:

the stealing and the slashing/keying were seperate incidents

the slashing and keying occured probably because i was "in someone's spot" (i used to park in the same general area near a train station)

in 2 seperate incidents someone treid to take my car

goddamn $1000 deductible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

please admit you get your ass kicked by the stangs and vettes on the street. You guys are little children in your little rice burners!

why dont you compare neons and cavaliers to supras and 300zx's while your at it?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by xrz87

why dont you compare neons and cavaliers to supras and 300zx's while your at it?

well the little slant eyed kids in their imports talk shit and never back it up.

I smoked all 300zxs never lost once,

now supras you never know what kinda race your gonna get, they got super top end..........