Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Draper leaving Exit?

armnix

Well.. I got a flyer outside Vinyl that said Tony Draper SF Fridays Comming Soon.. I was told by management of SF last weekend that Draper would not be there, but I guess things change.. Worst move SF ever made.. I'm gonna find out all the correct info tonight ..

Originally posted by tranza

Well.. I got a flyer outside Vinyl that said Tony Draper SF Fridays Comming Soon.. I was told by management of SF last weekend that Draper would not be there, but I guess things change.. Worst move SF ever made.. I'm gonna find out all the correct info tonight ..

if SF got draper... IMO it will rule NYC... the club would be PACKED and owners will be making money.... every1 will be happy... i dunno how they r gunna fit all of drapers fans into SF... but they will find a way...:D :D

Originally posted by sextacy911

if SF got draper... IMO it will rule NYC... the club would be PACKED and owners will be making money.... every1 will be happy... i dunno how they r gunna fit all of drapers fans into SF... but they will find a way...:D :D

you could fit all of draper's fans in a shoebox

BG