Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What in the "World" was that?

Originally posted by clubbincutie

well since i dont know if you are calling me an amateur or immature i cannot respond to your comment

OOPS! YOU GOT ME, I SPELLED AMATEUR WRONG, BUT JUDGING BY YOUR REVIEW YOUR EITHER BEING PAID ALOT OF MONEY TO POST WHAT YOU SAID OR YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO NIGHT CLUBBING EXPERIENCE AT ALL. IF THATS THE CASE I'M FIGURING YOUR ABOUT 17 AND YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER BEEN TO A N.Y.C. NIGHTCLUB BEFORE THEREFORE I COULD UNDERSTAND YOUR DILEMA, SUGGESTION: GROW UP, MOVE OUT OF JERSEY, TAKE A TRIP TO EUROPE OR IBIZA OR MAYBE JUST GO TO THE SOUNDFACTORY, GOD KNOWS EVEN WHEN ITS CLOSED ON A TUESDAY AFTERNOON THE VIBE IS BETTER THAN WORLD WAS ON SATURDAY. AFTER ANY OR ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE ACCOMPLISHED I BELEIVE YOU WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ERASE THAT PATHETIC POST.

Originally posted by darrellg

Hmm.. let's see.

You have 6 posts and they're all about how bad World sucked.

David Marvisi, is that you?

I was there too.

For those who say the system sucked, you should have been there when Tsettos was there when it first opened.

They actually improved it since then.

The crowd was very young and not as well-dressed as the old World crowd.

I think Jamie needs to be a little more strict with the dress code.

I felt like and old man in that place.

As for the music:

I thought it was great.

Boris and Baez played a great tag team set.

And Clubplanet was representin'.

There were Clubplanet flyers all over and a big ass banner on the DJ Booth.

Hopefully, it will get better.

Rome wasn't built in a day and it's still better than Exit Fridays.

But I'm sure Mr. Marvisi wouldn't agree.

HeHe...

They improved the system? So that makes them good? what are you a dumbass? I have a better system in my car and I didnt even upgrade it.

Baez Sucks eggs.

Originally posted by tottallyoff

They improved the system? So that makes them good? what are you a dumbass? I have a better system in my car and I didnt even upgrade it.

Baez Sucks eggs.

When I said that they improved the sound system since it first opened, that was a fact.

As far as Baez's skills, that' your OPINION.

Obviously, you don't know the difference.

You must be...

TOTALLY OFF!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :bigfinger

ok...i thought world was kinda hit.... the crowd was definately nasty. i didnt get on till around 3 when boris was goin off, but eddie RIPPED SHIT!!! i dunno what any of you are talkin about.

i thought the new pink vocal he played was HOT.. and the song "Feel Me Now or Never" that he dropped is great...that song is gonna be big.... but other than eddie's set the party was hurt... the only way ill go back to world is if there is gonna be a god dj there

Originally posted by tottallyoff

Dude. You are so asking for it. :gang::biggun:

Hey, I don't know Mike, you may be getting in over your head here... This guy was clever enough to play on your screenname in his post... I don't think you wanna match wits with the likes of him...

Where do we find these people??? :confused:

Damn.....I have been passing by this thread for days now and I finally decided to read it. I have been so excited to go see DD & DT there but now I am really scared after reading about the 30 X 40 dancefloor. That is just pathetic. Hmmmmmmmmm.........I guess its Limelight closing party, maybe Tiesto...but then again I swore off Exit a long time ago.

Originally posted by trifecta

OOPS! YOU GOT ME, I SPELLED AMATEUR WRONG, BUT JUDGING BY YOUR REVIEW YOUR EITHER BEING PAID ALOT OF MONEY TO POST WHAT YOU SAID OR YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO NIGHT CLUBBING EXPERIENCE AT ALL. IF THATS THE CASE I'M FIGURING YOUR ABOUT 17 AND YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER BEEN TO A N.Y.C. NIGHTCLUB BEFORE THEREFORE I COULD UNDERSTAND YOUR DILEMA, SUGGESTION: GROW UP, MOVE OUT OF JERSEY, TAKE A TRIP TO EUROPE OR IBIZA OR MAYBE JUST GO TO THE SOUNDFACTORY, GOD KNOWS EVEN WHEN ITS CLOSED ON A TUESDAY AFTERNOON THE VIBE IS BETTER THAN WORLD WAS ON SATURDAY. AFTER ANY OR ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE ACCOMPLISHED I BELEIVE YOU WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ERASE THAT PATHETIC POST.

its not my fault you can't intelligently express your views with the correct spelling..and you must be blind..i said it was the first time i had ever been there..if im a promoter, wouldnt i have been there a lot more..yea i think so..im 21 for that matter, and have been to most of the clubs in the city..as for your suggestions, who left you the authority on clubs? my clubbing experiences are well-rounded but i never claimed to be a hard core clubber or anything...i dont want to move out of jersey just yet, i would like to finish my degree first, but wouldnt move to the city anyway..as for pathetic, that couldnt even begin to describe you

Originally posted by clubbincutie

its not my fault you can't intelligently express your views with the correct spelling..and you must be blind..i said it was the first time i had ever been there..if im a promoter, wouldnt i have been there a lot more..yea i think so..im 21 for that matter, and have been to most of the clubs in the city..as for your suggestions, who left you the authority on clubs? my clubbing experiences are well-rounded but i never claimed to be a hard core clubber or anything...i dont want to move out of jersey just yet, i would like to finish my degree first, but wouldnt move to the city anyway..as for pathetic, that couldnt even begin to describe you

Thank you for your support!

WE GOT THERE AT 11:00 PM THEY DID NOT OPEN THE DOORS TILL 11:45. WHEN WE FINALLY GOT TO THE CASHIER THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT THE PLASTIC CARDS WHICH ENTITLED US TO FREE ADMISSION.SO WE HAD TO PAY. WHEN WE FINALLY GOT IN WE STAYED FOR A FEW HOURS..THE ROOM FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD SUCKED.THE SOUND SYSTEM SUCKED.THE DANCE FLOOR SUCKED.THE AIR CONDITIONING SUCKED.THE PROMOTERS WHO LEFT EXIT 2 AND GAVE US THESE CARDS FOR COMPS FOR THIS NEW PARTY YOU ALSO SUCK.

EVERYONE THAT WAS AROUND US ALL FELT THE SAME WAY. WE ALL SAID WE WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS PARTY AGAIN.

MOST LIKELY IF ANYONE SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THIS PARTY THEY ARE PROBABLY A PROMOTER GIVING A HUSTLE.

YOURS TRULY,

PISSED OFF