Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Facts About Fridays At factory

Originally posted by clubbingirl

ya sure?? b/c they were handing out flyers about draper spinin' at sf:idea:

and the printed word is ALWAYS true!!:rolleyes:

whether or not he is spinning ...i couldn't care less...i do not frequent factory on friday nights...but just to make a point...if u think everything that gets put on a flyer for a club holds true...u r sadly mistaken and underexposed.

Originally posted by misk

whether or not he is spinning ...i couldn't care less...i do not frequent factory on friday nights...but just to make a point...if u think everything that gets put on a flyer for a club holds true...u r sadly mistaken and underexposed.

WEEEERRRRRRRKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by trifecta

FACT: JOE LODI IS THE HEAD PROMOTER OF THE UPCOMING FRIDAY PARTY AT SF

FACT: EXIT PROMOTERS WILL NEVER WORK AT SF

FACT: TONY DRAPER WILL NEVER SPIN AT SF!

DON'T BELEIVE THE HYPE!!!

Can you please stop with the fucking oversized type?? :idea:

whats up ur ass?! jeez, i just simply stated a fact....they were handing out flyers. damn, i guess this is a TOUCHY subject for you. my bad...next time...i'll try to keep your feelings in mind. chilllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:laugh: :tongue:

whats up ur ass?! jeez, i just simply stated a fact....they were handing out flyers. damn, i guess this is a TOUCHY subject for you. my bad...next time...i'll try to keep your feelings in mind. chilllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:laugh: :tongue:

hahaha...it's so funny how everytime u correct someone or disagree on these boards people immediately think they have touched base with your "feelings".........hun...there is nothing in my ass....i was simply correcting your statement...which by the way..if this is how u "simply state facts"....ya sure?? b/c they were handing out flyers about draper spinin' at sf :idea: ...u might wanna work on your communication skills! so keep posting...and maybe some people will actually think u know what u r talking about!!

Originally posted by trifecta

FACT: JOE LODI IS THE HEAD PROMOTER OF THE UPCOMING FRIDAY PARTY AT SF

FACT: EXIT PROMOTERS WILL NEVER WORK AT SF

FACT: TONY DRAPER WILL NEVER SPIN AT SF!

DON'T BELEIVE THE HYPE!!!

Hey Caps Lock boy!! . . . Get to the track and buy daddy a 3-4-7 . . . . Wilson's Bohemian Princess is coming in!!!! . .

hahaha...it's so funny how everytime u correct someone or disagree on these boards people immediately think they have touched base with your "feelings".........hun...there is nothing in my ass....i was simply correcting your statement...which by the way..if this is how u "simply state facts"....ya sure?? b/c they were handing out flyers about draper spinin' at sf :idea: ...u might wanna work on your communication skills! so keep posting...and maybe some people will actually think u know what u r talking about!!

1) chillllllll the fuck out....OMG, you obviously care about this more than me (...using exclamation marks to emphasize ur pt & such)

2) MOST IMPORTANTLY: i never said "I KNOW DRAPER WILL BE AT SF" hell! i even asked "ya sure?" the ONLY thing that i did: stated that there was a flyer.

3) you are correcting me? Pleeeeease. its funny cause i didnt state anything...(e.g. DRAPER WILL BE AT SF)....THERE IS NOTHING TO BE CORRECTED. all i did was simply mention the flyer.

4) unbelievable! even now....u still feel the need to make fun (e.g. communication skills)...Yea, cause i care what u think:rolleyes:

let it go hun...cause i did. booo-ya! :D:tongue:

p.s. i WILL keep on posting...but trust me:its not b/c of you.

3) you are correcting me? Pleeeeease. its funny cause i didnt state anything...(e.g. DRAPER WILL BE AT SF)....THERE IS NOTHING TO BE CORRECTED. all i did was simply mention the flyer.

let it go hun...cause i did. booo-ya! :D:tongue:

keep contradicting yourself...it makes u that much more credible..."i am simply stating the facts"..."i didn't state anything"....let's try to pick one ok?? and like i told u before...i am not holding on to anything...this is not personal...understand that...but when u post on a PUBLIC message board...expect responses to your comments...and btw...boo-ya????? was that some type of dramatic ending to prove your point??!

keep contradicting yourself...it makes u that much more credible..."i am simply stating the facts"..."i didn't state anything"....let's try to pick one ok?? and like i told u before...i am not holding on to anything...this is not personal...understand that...but when u post on a PUBLIC message board...expect responses to your comments...and btw...boo-ya????? was that some type of dramatic ending to prove your point??!

awww jeez...see, this is why i started numbering my pts & giving examples (cuase i knew it was going to be difficult for you to sort things out)

just b/c i used the same word ("state") does not mean that they were refering to the same thing.

1)"i am simply stating the facts" = yes, i did see a flyer (this was in reference to ur 1st response)

2)"i didnt state anything" = no, i did not say that DRAPER was going to be at sf.(this was in reference to ur 2nd response)

::maybe you should read slower & try to understand the sentences?::

3)let it go hun. i simply put the flyer info on the table and u went NUTZ. well, i'd love to stay and banter back n forth w/ya, but i gotta go to class.

SAVE THE DRAMA FOR UR MAMA!:finger: :finger:

awww jeez...see, this is why i started numbering my pts & giving examples (cuase i knew it was going to be difficult for you to sort things out)

just b/c i used the same word ("state") does not mean that they were refering to the same thing.

1)"i am simply stating the facts" = yes, i did see a flyer (this was in reference to ur 1st response)

2)"i didnt state anything" = no, i did not say that DRAPER was going to be at sf.(this was in reference to ur 2nd response)

::maybe you should read slower & try to understand the sentences?::

3)let it go hun. i simply put the flyer info on the table and u went NUTZ. well, i'd love to stay and banter back n forth w/ya, but i gotta go to class.

SAVE THE DRAMA FOR UR MAMA!:finger: :finger:

LMAO!!!!! hunnie...u r soooooo sad!!! u have practically the same reply for everything..."let it go" blah blah blah....i never went nuts....it's just after a while...myself and many others get tired of reading ignorant crap posted by people who don't know their ass from their elbow when it comes to the club scene. so like i have told u and others...i am holding on to NoThiNg...u people and these boards are simply entertainment for us here in the working/real world.....have fun at class...:D :D :D

LMAO!!!!! hunnie...u r soooooo sad!!! u have practically the same reply for everything..."let it go" blah blah blah....i never went nuts....it's just after a while...myself and many others get tired of reading ignorant crap posted by people who don't know their ass from their elbow when it comes to the club scene. so like i have told u and others...i am holding on to NoThiNg...u people and these boards are simply entertainment for us here in the working/real world.....have fun at class...:D :D :D

1) "u have practically the same reply for everything"-- pleeeeease, i proved my pt on my last post...so in ur comment above u have nothing more to say about that....your only tactic is to make fun. (alright, are we in 2nd grade?)

2)"u people and these boards are simply entertainment for us here in the working/real world"-- i do agree with u on that one. i am also writing back b/c i think it is entertaining.

3)but as for the "working/real world" bit... ITS FUNNY HOW YOU THINK YOUR SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD.

again....save the drama for ur mama!

p.s. this is the last time im going to post on this thread, (b/c we could do this forever)-- and....oh yea, i have a life.

never said i was better than anyone...don't know where u got that from??? never told u to get a life either?! u seem to draw a lot of false conclusions from my writing! but i am glad u got as much entertainment out of this as i did!!!! and btw...my mother isn't really a big fan of drama...however the members of clubplanet seem to love it....helps to pass time...so i think i'll keep the drama right where it is;)

misk..................your the best

.........thanks i needed something to put a smile on my face today