Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite NYC Restaurant

What is your favorite restaurant in New York City? Define why its a favorite of yours... intimate setting, great food, trendy, romantic, celeb's favorite, italian, japanese, etc.

I was at Tribecca Grill last night, owned in part by Robert DeNiro. The tempura coconut shrimp appetizer is a must, its incredible. Dinner was good too, but it didnt match the flavor of the shrimp. We split the creme' brulee for dessert, mmm. The restaurant was out of my favorite bottle of wine but the waitress made good on that by offering a higher priced bottle at the same price of the bottle they were out of, a great gesture. The service was fantastic and the bill was quite reasonable for dinner for two, $120.

Nobu is just around the corner, I'm looking forward to checking that out soon. And I'm dying for a seat at Ecco's, fantastic intimate italian I hear..............

Angelo's in Little Italy is also a favorite of mine, lots of history there for me. To start, you've got to get a couple bottles of Santa Margarita Pino Grigio. If you're having dinner with a couple of friends, you might even want to go "italian style," just order a bunch of appetizers and share them. I've never had a bad meal there, everything is good and the portions are nice. The chicken or veal marsala is incredible and the lobster fra diavlo is too damn good. If you've got room for dessert, the tiramisu or the cannolis are fantastic. The service is great and if you've got a request, the cook will generally do whatever he needs to do to fill it unless the restaurant is really busy. The prices are a little high, but thats what you're going to pay in Little Italy. Angelo's can definately offer some romance too, I know a couple of people that have got engaged there too!

Enjoy...

City Crab

Park Ave south& 19thst

Excellent food. Good Atmosphere. Casual Attire.

and

Latrattoria Del Arte`

7th Ave

Excellent Food. High Class Atmosphere. Dress Nice.

Last time I was there me and Christopher Reeves bumped into each other. (when he wasnt disabled)

and

Little Charlies

GRand st. & Elizabeth st.

Awesome Italian Food, a must visit.

These 3 places are great for bringing dinner dates too..

Enjoy!

Cucina di Pesce in the East Village- great little Italian restaurant, moderate prices, amazing food.

Cuba Libre in Chelsea- festive atmosphere, every dish is an orgasm of the palate

And for a great, tasty, healthy meal that will only run you a few bucks more than a McDonald's value meal- Dojo, in the East and West Village.

Originally posted by tottallyoff

klohe. Whats japenese?

il Mulino. Asia de Cuba. Daniels. Union Sqare Cafe. Nobu. YAMA.

You got some good taste Bro..

Depends on what kind of food you want...

Jean georges or Ducasse are the best if you can afford them..

If you want fish Cello is good

Blue Ribbon, blue ribbon sushi and blue ribbon bakery are all great also..

Bombay Garden - 7th Ave between 23rd & 24th. That place is the bomb. Lots of vegetarian options (try the Navrattan Korma or Malai Kofta) and but plenty of dishes for the carnivores as well. The people who own it are so nice, it just warms my heart to patronize that place..

Haven't found any Indian food in town that compares. Cheap too. If you work around there the lunch box is only $5 and it's good!!

Enjoy!

C

www.djmissbliss.com

www.big-apple-breaks.com