Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is It Just Me Or Would You Rather Go To Roxy To Hear Iio Perform For The First Time..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

TiESTO is the MAN!!!

...how could someone compare Vicious to Tiesto???:confused:

U cant cause they are 2 different types of music

But even if u do go to exit to hear Tiesto it won't be the same because I mean cmon ITS EXIT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! The Vibe SUX there and u still gotta deal with all those fucking idiots that go there 24/7 :blown:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

But even if u do go to exit to hear Tiesto it won't be the same because I mean cmon ITS EXIT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! The Vibe SUX there and u still gotta deal with all those fucking idiots that go there 24/7 :blown:

talking about the vibe ?

Ah roxy is not any better then Exit .. at least they are getting talent like tiesto , max graham .. Jhonny vcious is cheeeeZE ...

how can u listen to that shit music ...

Go to vinyl if u want to listen to music ....

all I have to say its all about taste

in my opinion I don't like Tiesto but I won't knock him

hes jus not my taste in music thats all

I think tiesto is nothing great .. he is another Oakenfold with more cheese !!!

But oakenfold have shown the world how capable he is from 94 to 99 ...

and on top of that VICIOUS sucks the most .... sounds like a broken car alarm ...

and u are bitching about EXIT ? the pics you use to post were all from exit i think ...

didn't u used to go to exit like all the time???why now is it bad to u....because everyone goes to roxy now?!?! seriously...if u r complaining about vibes...and these are the places u party...well...i don't think u have even experienced a real vibe yet! no offense....i am just sayin...:)

tiesto is pure cheese

if it was johnny before roxy i'd take johnny any day.. you'd be guranteed to hear exclusive tracks and a great set, unlike tiesto who'd be playing all old shit.. but johnny at roxy is just as much if not more cheese then tiesto..

i'll take fortier and saeed and palash at vinyl :cool:

honestly...you are one of the stupidest bitches i've ever laid eyes upon...

Roxy's music has been pure cheese the couple of times i;ve been there. but tiesto really isnt better. he is just european cheese while Roxy is more US cheese. tiesto spins the SAME tracks every single set. and its annoying how ALL of his songs always make his way into his sets (its notlike they are good anyway). tiesto throws down trance anthems one after another with NO mixing skills wahtsoever. i like it the firsttime i heard it, and the second, but it gets really old really quickly. i stopped DLing Tiesto's sets when i realized that they are ALL identical.

oakenfold also plays the SAME stuf over and over and over again. OY VEY!

in my opinion, a good DJ introduces you to something new every night you hear him, so you never know what to expect. a poor DJ just play songs over and over again.

Personally, I'm going to Exit more for Noel Sanger than Tiesto. Like people said before, his set is pretty much always the same but its my first time hearing him live so I'm alittle amped up. And I dont see what the big deal is with Iio performing in the States. She's from Queens so I dont understand why she doesnt perform over here alot more often. But who cares, the song is beat to death anyway......

Originally posted by highmay

honestly...you are one of the stupidest bitches i've ever laid eyes upon...

And you are one of the ugliest...but U don't hear me say anything bout that:rolleyes:

Y must u continue to open your mouth about me, I don't bother with you anymore so just leave me alone and please let us not turn this thread into a stupid drama thread just back the fuck off and don't post on my threads cause I dont post on yours