Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is It Just Me Or Would You Rather Go To Roxy To Hear Iio Perform For The First Time..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by karch

Roxy for Vicious. I don't like the type of music Tiesto plays. I need my hard beats. Especially in a club. Tiesto's music is like "I'm gonna go to sleep now" type of music.

Ok, admit it... you've never actually heard him spin live in a club, have you?

Originally posted by aphelion

Ok, admit it... you've never actually heard him spin live in a club, have you?

Yeah December in Exit. Wasn't really feeling the tracks he was playing. There was a few I liked here and there.... but overall wasn't feeling him the whole night.

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

talking about the vibe ?

Ah roxy is not any better then Exit .. at least they are getting talent like tiesto , max graham .. Jhonny vcious is cheeeeZE ...

how can u listen to that shit music ...

Go to vinyl if u want to listen to music ....

If you feel what is happening at the Roxxy is cheesey you obviously never stuck your head in the CP Lounge.

There you will get to experience trance classics (past, present and future), techno, trance breaks, acid and tribalism in a 6 hour set (11pm-5am)

No shit!

Originally posted by laraver

If you feel what is happening at the Roxxy is cheesey you obviously never stuck your head in the CP Lounge.

There you will get to experience trance classics (past, present and future), techno, trance breaks, acid and tribalism in a 6 hour set (11pm-5am)

No shit!

I'll be chillin with Chris this Friday!

Howyoulikethemappleskids?

Originally posted by misk

didn't u used to go to exit like all the time???why now is it bad to u....because everyone goes to roxy now?!?! seriously...if u r complaining about vibes...and these are the places u party...well...i don't think u have even experienced a real vibe yet! no offense....i am just sayin...:)

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

aww yeah...chris will have a mixed cd for you...and i will have a different type of cd for ya...bring a laptop so we can view the eyecandy...

I'll reserve a corner for the two of you. By the way you missed the sex show last week that two couples put on in the lounge. Some interesting tidbits were on display. Maybe we'll get a repeat performance this week eh?

Originally posted by girly

Robin hun shes said alot of things "uncalled" for. Its the truth and it's all in fun right? Not your place to telll me. MYOB. Thanks.

It's in the past... drop it, don't continue to bash her every chance you see. Just my opinion... I'm done.