Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Tiesto Meetup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by msoprano13

well looks like im gonna come to this one...even though tiesto is border line cheese im in the mood for some trance......

MEET UP IS AT 2AM BEHIND JUNIORS BOOTH....this will give us time to get drunk and bullshit with one another until tiesto gets on at 3am.....

:cool: :cool:

have fun.. drink some for me :tongue:. See you when i get home.

Originally posted by bebby6919

:laugh: lol yeah roll call on a mon is a little much, dont ya think???

Well its thursday now and i am fawkin amped

Night should be sick can't wait to see everyone as well sounds like alot of heads are comin out for this.

oh and be sure to read me and Msopranos disclaimer :drunk: :drunk: :D

and hopefully no :puke: but we seem to hold our own ;)

Originally posted by doubtness

How about that outfit that Britney's wearing in your sig?

:D

HOT!!!

no no... i dont have a diamond bikini top so... LOL... i wont be wearing that outfit... but ill be wearing something similar to last week... so... hopefully ull like, if not, too badddddd :tongue:

p.s.... GLOWGIRL.... im always readin ur posts but have no idea who u r ...so im excited to meet u finally.. hope u can make it to the meetup spot... ;) and im excited to see all the rest of the cp family... *mwah*....like BlaznNY said, its thursday already... ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

council.gif

Hellooooo people!

I'll be there, got my tickets in hand too. I even bought my friend a ticket for his birthday because he couldn't afford it. So we'll be there rockin the stage with you guys. My brother is also coming out with me for his first club experience so be on the lookout and take care of him. He's a younger version of me.... some of you saw him at the America meetup. So welcome him with open arms. I've got 2 exams on Tuesday so I definetely shouldn't be going out, but I'm sure it will be a fun night. See everyone Friday night. peace

Originally posted by human101

quick question as it's been ages since i've been to exit, or well, just posted in general...are the people at exit going to make me dress like a guido or can i pretty much wear anything i want? ufo's, comfy sneakers, hat, blahblahblah...all good?

good question, does anyone have an answer to this? i wanna wear jeans, not bagy but dressy with a button down shirt and dress up boots...?

One...if youre not going to go there feeling comfy(not dressed to impress)...my suggestion is go there really early...those damn bouncers wont let u in when the place is packed...TRUST ME!

TWO...since tiesto is coming on at 1:30....should we change the time of the meetup.? ...cause i know i wont be making it at 2 if the man is already building....

Originally posted by teklord310

Since when is he coming on at 1:30. I thought he was coming at 1:30. Sound good to me, 1:30 beats 3. Does anyone have the full schedule? Yeah lets defientely move the meetup time to 1am instead of 2am. see ya there bro

Yarin, I thought I told you that Tiesto is coming on at 1:30 instead now.. one of the other DJs in not showing up.. so Tiesto will now be spinning from 1:30-10am instead of 3-12.. oh wells.. I'm fine either way..

See you guys all tonite.. I will be wearing all black.. some of you know me, I will see you guys later, the others, hope to meet you tonite!!

:D :D :D