Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite/Worst Bartender???

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by boywonder77

Don't fuck with Z. She's the best and she also gets a vote as one of my favorate bartenders. Because she don't wear no panties under her little Surf Club outfit. She's so naughty. She's the best.

lol...Hey Serg. Its nice to see you too. Boywonder that suppose to be a secret, but thanks anyway. Come see me at Joeys on Sat and Sunday nites.

ciao

Originally posted by drama

Hey Sweetie...

What's up? Yeah I was there the night of the brawl, but left about 5 minutes before - thank god!

I was actually there this past Thursday for the Mardis Gras party and won $250 for the most beads..................totally not what you think...............Michelle, myself and two other girls scammed everyone out of beads and then just pooled them together and split the money.............see smart chicks always win.....

Sluts just say stupid....lol!

:laugh: good for you! I wish I would of known about it. I have like over 100 beeds from Cancun last year, maybe I would gave your girls a run for your money.

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

How could i forget these guys...Good friends as well as great bartenders!! And lets not forget Keith from X'S...Ceeotters partner in crime!!!!!!

Hmmm.....old age getting to you already????

J/K...You know I love hanging out with you!!!!!!!!

What's on he next enstallment??? I have 2 new ones for you:D

Originally posted by stonedcl

Hellz no u ever see Joe Blunts in acton at Metro..

Dude is like a machine no matter what substance he is on!!

:bounce: :bounce:

ITS BEAST MASTER because he could handle the whole club without a problem. I miss him!!

GOD BLESS BEAST!

HEY BOYWONDER!! - MISS YOU TOO

Originally posted by tempkid

:laugh: good for you! I wish I would of known about it. I have like over 100 beeds from Cancun last year, maybe I would gave your girls a run for your money.

....Oh no, no, no.................I have beads from Cancun and I have been to Mardis Gras in New Orleans twice...............no one was beating me....

Originally posted by drama

Bob was my MVP Bartender at Tempts! He was the BEST!

I was always in the front so I was never Ceottered...

Ypu need to be ceeottered then. See you this summer and don't forget to go see JBR at Spicy's--pelican shots and ba da bings!!!!

tyco/cigs love ya both and I can't wait to see you guys at tempts!

Originally posted by ceeotter

Ypu need to be ceeottered then. See you this summer and don't forget to go see JBR at Spicy's--pelican shots and ba da bings!!!!

tyco/cigs love ya both and I can't wait to see you guys at tempts!

Thanks!!!!

Are you coming with JBR and Cosmic to DT this Sunday?????

Jersey's best bartender is an old skool legend, Tempts' Frankie Long Hair... at the bar to the left when you walk in! After all these years, he cut the hair but he is still blowing flames, spinnin' bottles and getting us wrecked all summer long!

He's not a kid anymore, but he should have been spinnin' cocktails on the islands like Tom Cruise in 'Cocktail!'

Originally posted by njdionysus

Jersey's best bartender is an old skool legend, Tempts' Frankie Long Hair... at the bar to the left when you walk in! After all these years, he cut the hair but he is still blowing flames, spinnin' bottles and getting us wrecked all summer long!

He's not a kid anymore, but he should have been spinnin' cocktails on the islands like Tom Cruise in 'Cocktail!'

I love when Frankie blows flames at Abyss. It looks so neat.....

Originally posted by cgm

I have to say George B at Metro....after all those shots, I never leave the place standing up straight!

...Well aint that the truth!!!!! I think you (and I) have had way too many mangled Metro experiences!! I guess we know who we have to thatnk for that:) :) Thanks George...and I second that...you rule!!!:)

I must say that the best Bartender has to go to Latina Z. Her

Z-Licious drink is awesome. Shes beautiful, sexy and pours a GREAT drink you can catch her at Joeys in Clifton and Summer time at the Surf. Also now at the SandBar in Brielle..Yo Serg.....I might have voted for you but ya never served me....well Except for the RED CUP FULL OF..........______? Insert Liquor here.

Also all the Bartenders who give ME FREE shots of BUCCA are up there in my book...YOU KNOW WHO U ARE.....I don't wanna blow your cover :cool: