Clubplanet Nightlife Community

www.DTOURISM.com

bmw4jay

Originally posted by saleen351

GREAT DT has a site, hopefully with a message board, so the DT ass kissers can leave this board.........

and with your choice of words, constant put downs, drama, and careless thoughts maybe you should leave the music forum?

Saleen, you're probably a chill kid in person, but you wreak havok on these boards.

Not that these boards are our lives, well maybe to some, lol, but Clubplanet.com and the Music forum in particular are about fun. I dunno why your so negative. Cheer up boss.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djustinh

and with your choice of words, constant put downs, drama, and careless thoughts maybe you should leave the music forum?

Saleen, you're probably a chill kid in person, but you wreak havok on these boards.

Not that these boards are our lives, well maybe to some, lol, but Clubplanet.com and the Music forum in particular are about fun. I dunno why your so negative. Cheer up boss.

my negativity is from the lack of good music, good clubs. But ask me after mem day weekend and I'm the happiest person in the world......

GREAT DT has a site, hopefully with a message board, so the DT ass kissers can leave this board.........

Okay ya puss..........

Make sure you make it to Draper's next outing at Exit so you can hear a real dj spin...........

Oh yeah, your favorite dj got fired. Oh well, maybe now since he is going to make a triumphant return to the CD player at World, we'll catch you over there. Make sure you camp out for the tickets................

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Okay ya puss..........

Make sure you make it to Draper's next outing at Exit so you can hear a real dj spin...........

Oh yeah, your favorite dj got fired. Oh well, maybe now since he is going to make a triumphant return to the CD player at World, we'll catch you over there. Make sure you camp out for the tickets................

been to exit 3 times in my WHOLE LIFE last time was about a year ago................

Its all about tempts

been to exit 3 times in my WHOLE LIFE last time was about a year ago................

Its all about tempts

I've never been to Tempts.....but I hear ya about Memorial Day

Weekend Saleen......Been counting it down for a month....

Can't wait...especially cuz my man Jason Ojeda has been on point lately....

i just started posting there like 2 months ago...and everytime i post something...the mod always deletes it...as if i'm not good enough or something...EXAMPLE: one of the dj's from King unique registered the other day and introduced himself on the music board...a few other people said hello, love your work etc. etc...so i make a post telling him the i still rock his mix of black am all the time...and the next day the fucking mod deleted that...F'kin MODS...(not u justinh, atip)...

Originally posted by cpiwinnah

I've never been to Tempts.....but I hear ya about Memorial Day

Weekend Saleen......Been counting it down for a month....

Can't wait...especially cuz my man Jason Ojeda has been on point lately....

Its all about Memmorial Day see you at Temps!