Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the big deal with danny tenaglia?

Originally posted by somebitch

hes been popular for a while.

I think he means popular as in...more and more people who would usually go to SF or Exit are going to DT parties. The "be yourself" party is becoming less and less "secret" and more "mainstream"/wellknown.

Last week, there was rumblings that there were celebs there.

Funny when we had 3500 people coming to hear Danny at Tunnel he seemed popular. Must have beenthat whole ELEMENTS thing :tongue::rolleyes:

Danny has been popular with anyone that hears him and feels his vibe. That is the beauty of the way he plays. Over the past couple years he has be spinning more and more internationally and gaining more recognition all over the world. IIf more and more "EXIT", "SF", people are comign to hear him I think that is great. They will get to hear great music that might make them think outside the box.

Originally posted by chris817

really like who? i know yoko ono was at world his last time playing there.. but celebs at vinyl?

yeah i heard that too like Gwenyth Paltrow, chris rock and others -- cuz it was fashion week and all but i think that was jsut a bunch of bs... :rolleyes: