Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chk out Club Exit web site...now thats what im talking about!

soldado

Im not talking about the club ...I know its dead I was up there last july. Read the Topic ..

Chk out the Club Exit web site...Its a really good desinged site...Next time Ill post a web site of a House Club web site so you all dont get your panties in a bunch..

Exit was good 2 summers ago, summer of 99, started going downhill, crowd started to get horrible. They renovated In August and reopened in october, because the god himself JUNIOR :rolleyes: wanted a new booth, once it reopened the club on Fridays sucked, and Juniors party isnt even that popular on Saturdays. Right now Exits friday party is dead, there making Sat before junior 18+ with anthony nero, and Friday no one knows yet, this friday though they got TIESTO which should be sick.

Exit is tremendous, main floor is huge, theres 4 other rooms thru-out the club, a huge roof which is opened, its pretty sick to sit up there chill, smoke a blunt. The system on the main floor is good, but sucks, theres too much open room....

i've been to miami and live in new york...all around miami is fucking awesome..no doubt...but the sound factory is insane..nothing can compare to it..you can't get more hardcore on saturday night with jonathan peters at the sound factory.....exit the size and looks of it are awesome...as of the party on saturday night it's been dead till around 4 then it gets packed with juniors crowd all day sunday...junior is still going strong..he keeps that huge place packed for after hours like nobody can..now that they are finally starting a new party it will be packed all night..and all day sunday.....and finally of course vinyl on friday is one of the best parties anywhere..the home of Danny Tenaglia..

overall i think exit is alot better than crobar and space...