Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Countdown Post, Bump It Up........

haha.......nice! I stole this review below from njclubs.com.......it's excites me.......:D

=============================================

I found out where all the beautiful people go - Temptations @ Seaside Heights. Everyone said it was off the hook and they were right. The sounds of Denny Tsettos, one large open space, numerous water holes, and dedicated club-fanatics turned this jam into insanity. Let me dive a little deeper into the elements.

Layout:

In my eyes, the more successful clubs use subtlety and simplicity in their layout. Temps is a prime example - it is one large room with everything in plain sight. I might sound simple here myself but it's just how the club happens to be. Go up the stairs after paying and you will see the following. Straight: a path that leads down and to the dance floor (to right of which is the stage and DJ booth).

Right: two long bars that also end by the dance floor.

Left:: Ready - four bars in a row that lead to a corridor at the back of the club. This is where the bathrooms and cigarette machine are - as well as another bar to the right of the corridor. The bathrooms were accordingly black & white, filled with amenities but no attendant. I say accordingly because the club's color scheme is black, white, and red - that's it. Murals border all the walls and are of an avante-garde feel. They are also backlit so that they change colors during the course of the night (see above and right).

Sounds:

The name says it alone but allow me to reiterate the obvious - Denny Tsettos drops mad science. Fortunately, he has a sound system that compliments the skills and a crowd that will not stop dancing...

Crowd:

The simplest term for this crowd "Sound Factory". This could be a turn on or turn off - it shouldn't be either. During the course of this night I heard music that took my soul to new levels, I met women that were simply outstanding, I watched the bartender breathe fire, and I met some good fellas from Brooklyn. On top of that, the sausage and peppers on the boardwalk was quite tasty.

The summer shore is not the summer shore without a visit to Temps. It is pure and insane...it is a time you will never forget, and that's what summers are supposed to be made

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

That's right, boyz and girlz, from today it is ONLY 102 DAYZZZZ UNTIL MEMORIAL DAY SATURDAY AT TEMPTS.......

YO, JJ, are you ready? Can you feel it?

Yo JBR you and almost all of you are wrong. It's not memorial day weekend, but the first saturday in may, correct me if I'm wrong, but ain't it? Isn't always jammed packed that night? The question is will Tsettos be spinning or will he make everybody wait for memorial day weekend? I'm pretty sure in 2000, and 99 he started the first weekend in may.

Originally posted by tempkid

Yo JBR you and almost all of you are wrong. It's not memorial day weekend, but the first saturday in may, correct me if I'm wrong, but ain't it? Isn't always jammed packed that night? The question is will Tsettos be spinning or will he make everybody wait for memorial day weekend? I'm pretty sure in 2000, and 99 he started the first weekend in may.

I'll find out from the man himself, JERSEY JOEL, and change the update accordingly. However, as many people don't move into their houses until Memorial day Weekend, that is the official kickoff weekend!!!!!

I'll find out from the man himself, JERSEY JOEL, and change the update accordingly. However, as many people don't move into their houses until Memorial day Weekend, that is the official kickoff weekend!!!!!

It's always a complete mess in there on Mem Day but somehow it's always one of the best nights of the summer........all the "two-timers" will be in the house too lmao....:D

Although u could just ask me and I may be kind enough to tell you who is doing the grand opening party. Last year it was Teo and that was the best I ever heard him spin. (He played as good as Denny ever did) This year wont be the same.....DENNY WILL BE THERE APRIL 27, GRAND OPENING PARTY

Originally posted by cody05

Although u could just ask me and I may be kind enough to tell you who is doing the grand opening party. Last year it was Teo and that was the best I ever heard him spin. (He played as good as Denny ever did) This year wont be the same.....DENNY WILL BE THERE APRIL 27, GRAND OPENING PARTY

I was there and Teo was off the hook. Cant wait for this year!!!!