Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fins resign Fiedler

phrankadelic

keep your stinkin jets opinion to yourself!

just kiddin mike! ;)

point is, fiedler is 22-10 the past 2 season as the fins starter. he's second to only...Kurt Warner.

not bad eh? the man is smart and is maturing each season. he'll be even better this year as he concentrates on chambers and has a healthy o-line.

Its unfortunate Lamar Smith didn't show up at all last year (maybe one game)...if we had a strong running game, Fiedler wouldn't be put into a position where he has to make every play. Chris Chambers is playing like Randy Moss did when he first came to the league. If, by some miracle, and I pray for it everyday, .. if we can land Ricky Williams (injury prone yes but still a prime time back)....its a dolphin superbowl....really, it's that simple

Fiedler concentrates on CHAMBERS!!!! all yr long I think you guys will have a better offense.

I agree with that...

if we had a strong running game, Fiedler wouldn't be put into a position where he has to make every play.

I agree with that...

But if we dont give the guy some time in the pocket none of this is gonna matter...