Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guidos & Guidettes Unite...

In order to bolster the Guido/Guidette Movement, I invite all Guidos and Guidettes to introduce themselves and give a little background info on what you look like (this especially applies to all of you guidette sex monsters), nationality/ethnic background, occupation, general location of residence, favorite designers/labels & hair products, most effective self-tanners and pre-tanning bed lotions and most frequented clubs/lounges/bars.

Here's my info:

6'2 205 pound gorgeous olive skinned Italian (Calibrese, Sicilian & Napolitan) with dark hair and a great physique. 24 year-old Mergers & Acquisitions Investment Banker in mid-town. Wardrobe consists of mostly D&G, BCBG, Hugo Boss, Gucci, Versace & Emporio Armani, but I must admit that I also own some French Connection, Kenneth Cole and Armani Exchange. Nexxus and Paul Mitchell have some great hair products, as does Aveda. I haven't had much luck with self-tanners, so I'm eager to get some of your feedback. As for tanning bed prep, I love Almond Spice with tingle factor...good stuff!!! In terms of nightlife, I prefer hybrids of guido/trendy spots, such as Eugene, Lotus, Pangea, Spa, Float, Halo...etc., but I'll also check out W in midtown, times square and union square on occasion, as well as 151 and very rarely SF. I hate all bars and the types of people who attend these awful establishments...if house or popular hip hop tunes aren't spinning, I ain't goin'.

-EVERY MAN'S IDOL, EVERY WOMAN'S DREAM

but word of advise for self tanners and such. My girlfriend uses the best stuff and has applied it on me. A chanel bronzer, it is a powder that you apply on your face and does not come off until washed off with soap or clarifying lotion. Best stuff out there, for the best tan, no creases, lines, or anything that you may get from the self tanner. In addition, saves skin from cancer. Best hair products, Aveda, Goldwell... If getting color done, goldwell is the best, did an ad campaign for them. I do not like Pangea too much, over rated for skanky hoes that are too easy to pick up. Float's been a while, Lotus was cool, W is alright, Park is cool as well.

Originally posted by gropasaurus

I haven't had much luck with self-tanners, so I'm eager to get some of your feedback.

I use Neutrogena DEEP DARK self-tanning spray. Use the sprays it's much better then the lotions you could get an even tan look. It works great for me. Make sure you put it on early and allow it to dry.